Imagine you get an email on thurday from.. Girton
    Tbh I'd be thrilled anyways
    Or St Johns?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Or St Johns?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha wouldn't mind I guess but that would really be a surprise, I don't think they fish ppl from the pool
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by IcedArizona)
    Hahaha wouldn't mind I guess but that would really be a surprise, I don't think they fish ppl from the pool
    Jokez an offer is an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1256)
    see you do have some redeeming qualities in your application! although i get your strategy since you are a medicine applicant and getting into a *****y uni for med is just as hard as getting into cambridge for an unpopular course so med at cam is crazy hard to get into (ya feel me?) well dont get too hopeless, good luck! i still feel so dumb thinking about the stuff i said so you arent alone in that
    ❤️

ReputationRep:
    Jokez an offer is an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ready to welcome any offer as I'm pretty sure a rejection mail is on its way
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Imagine you get an email on thurday from.. Girton
    Tbh I'd be thrilled anyways
    It's virtually a given that some people in here are going to get pooled to Girton on Thursday.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    That's true , I'll be here regardless of what happens tomorrow to support y'all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're such a good'un

ReputationRep:
    Somebody bloody help, i am nervous and we still have 2 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&jrjjedhejeifjebrjdjejejrhejejfj wjdjdjwjhrjd

ReputationRep:
    Ready to welcome any offer as I'm pretty sure a rejection mail is on its way
    word
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    It's virtually a given that some people in here are going to get pooled to Girton on Thursday.
    Girton, if you're watching, take me.

ReputationRep:
    Loool won't be an extremely enjoyable experience for me, I assure you :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dude just be happy in the fact that your offer will be a piece of cake. i was thinking about it today and i was just telling myself how much of a blessing it would be to get an offer of A*AA like that would make my life a piece of cake. xD i know you do IB but i think ib should have lower offers from oxford since a levels does too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrestonGarveyBoi)
    Somebody bloody help, i am nervous and we still have 2 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&jrjjedhejeifjebrjdjejejrhejejfj wjdjdjwjhrjd
    Pro tip: get sick before results day so that you have a horrible headache and fever so you don't have to think about that too much, instead watch netflix all day

ps. don't get sick on purpose, I've heard it's not good for your health

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Girton, if you're watching, take me.
    Absolutely relying on Girton emailing me round about now
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    dude just be happy in the fact that your offer will be a piece of cake. i was thinking about it today and i was just telling myself how much of a blessing it would be to get an offer of A*AA like that would make my life a piece of cake. xD i know you do IB but i think ib should have lower offers from oxford since a levels does too
    That's true! Isn't it only AAA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    That's true! Isn't it only AAA?
    for humanities yeah

ReputationRep:
    What's it called when a computer programme encounters a number so large that it can't comprehend it and it returns back to 0? Is it called stack overflow? cause I think that's the point I'm at atm, I reached my stress limit and looped right back around into a state of strange tranquility...

found it, it's called integer overflow!

ReputationRep:
    Pro tip: get sick before results day so that you have a horrible headache and fever so you don't have to think about that too much, instead watch netflix all day

Haha way ahead of you - sick enough today that I didn't go to school
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Lol yeah it's lower equivalent to AAA I think. (tbh might not get an offer :rofl:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Pro tip: build an ultra fast train and go around the earth a few hundred thousand times within the next two days and it will feel as if only a couple hours passed by due to special relativity

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.