Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tamuna10)
    lol I hope we will not need that list for now xD Good luck on getting the offers!
    Thank you! You too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Thank you! You too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks a lot! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    You beat me to it
    Wahey

ReputationRep:
    tomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrow

EVERYBODY SING ALONG!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys and girls, parent of applicant wishing you all good luck with offers tomorrow. Many applicants / parents read the post without posting and after a while of following you don't like to intrude. You've kept me amused for the last year and I am sure my teenager will ill fit in well with you guys if an offer should happen. Good luck you are all amazing and so into your subjects, I hope you all get offers but I am sure you have equally good offers in the bag if not. The application process itself requires a degree so there you go a degree before you even start. Many User names stick around n your head but a special good luck to SteamboatMickey you deserve a place at MurrayEdwards and do wish you good luck! Maybe they have a better set up for you than Selwyn? GOOD LUCK everyone and thanks JNeill your advice has been so useful for the Stressful and complex application process!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by OutThere!)
    Hi guys and girls, parent of applicant wishing you all good luck with offers tomorrow. Many applicants / parents read the post without posting and after a while of following you don't like to intrude. You've kept me amused for the last year and I am sure my teenager will ill fit in well with you guys if an offer should happen. Good luck you are all amazing and so into your subjects, I hope you all get offers but I am sure you have equally good offers in the bag if not. The application process itself requires a degree so there you go a degree before you even start. Many User names stick around n your head but a special good luck to SteamboatMickey you deserve a place at MurrayEdwards and do wish you good luck! Maybe they have a better set up for you than Selwyn? GOOD LUCK everyone and thanks JNeill your advice has been so useful for the Stressful and complex application process!
    Yay! Another parent delurks, and with very wise words

And :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    tomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrow

EVERYBODY SING ALONG!!!!!
    I can't open it rn but I hope that's a link to the final countdown

(Original post by OutThere!)
    Thank you for the words of encouragement!! I didn't realise there were so many lurkers around... best of luck to your son! What is he applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liziepie)
    You know my memes too well :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liziepie)

Thank you for the words of encouragement!! I didn't realise there were so many lurkers around... best of luck to your son! What is he applying for?
    Natural Science physical - not too nerdy, doesn't go out much not sure about the rest in that 'stereotypical' viewpoint of natural science applicant - probably best I don't know!

ReputationRep:
    I am an international applicant. Can I expect an email today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tippkaiser98)
    I am an international applicant. Can I expect an email today?
    Tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's the DAY :3

:goodluck::king1:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So will anyone receive their letters from cambridge today or are they all liable to arrive tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izthermermaid)
    So will anyone receive their letters from cambridge today or are they all liable to arrive tomorrow?
    All tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Another parent here borrowing her daughter's username for 5 minutes to say that when you get to our age (I'm, like, 307 years old, of course) you realise that life has a funny way of guiding you and whatever your outcome you, almost certainly, will look back and appreciate the path your life took. Having said that, bonne chance !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jneill)
    Yay! Another parent delurks, and with very wise words

And :hat2:
    You just made me realise there are parent lurkers too 😱
    I wonder how many are disappointed of the things I say on this thread lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CD1997)
    So i got an email yesterday morning from Durham for an invitation to the online information session.Then last night my UCAS was updated with an offer from Durham.

I saw on this thread a few people got a similar email from Cambridge a couple of days ago, but I didn't receive one from Cambridge. Does me not getting an email from Cambridge with an invitation for the online information session when others on here have got one suggest the email only goes to offer holders? Or am I just being paranoid?!
    Please be a troll please be a troll please be a troll 😭

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just popping in here as visitor from the Cambridge postgrad thread to wish all of you good luck! We'll see each other in October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD1997)
    So i got an email yesterday morning from Durham for an invitation to the online information session.Then last night my UCAS was updated with an offer from Durham.

I saw on this thread a few people got a similar email from Cambridge a couple of days ago, but I didn't receive one from Cambridge. Does me not getting an email from Cambridge with an invitation for the online information session when others on here have got one suggest the email only goes to offer holders? Or am I just being paranoid?!
    It wasn't an email for an information session - it was about events for year 10 and 11 and subject masterclasses and stuff. Completely irrelevant to admissions. Don't worry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.