Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm meant to be preparing for a mock which is tomorrow but all I can think about is decision day and it's not helping my productivity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poopiepie)
    St John's architecture
    oh fair enough, i was just wondering if you'd have the same interviews as me, that was all!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    So sorry about that I'm sure you'll do amazingly elsewhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! It's ok I hope so Good luck tomorrow, rooting for you all

ReputationRep:
    Found this entertaining video that might distract you from your worries - even if it is only for 90 seconds.
    Just search "The Discovery of Phosphorus" in YouTube and leave your current worries to one side.
    Then let me know if I was silly to enjoy it or whether you also thought it was surprisingly good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    oh fair enough, i was just wondering if you'd have the same interviews as me, that was all!
    hahaha right, good luck tomorrow! (:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like they timed this now on purpose...
    Name:  You_Doodle_2017-01-11T16_10_52Z.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  36.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gold-Confetti)
    Currently at Peterborough waiting for a train to Cambridge for the dreaded reinterview. Safe to say it's bloody freezing. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! Just remember, whenever you want to cry over waiting a few more hours, cast your thoughts to the folk being reinterviewed, we have to wait another week or something haha! I'm sure it'll work out, and if it doesn't, well, at least you can set your sights on a different, and probably still very good, university. 😊
    Our thoughts go out to you & all the other reinterviewees!!! :hugs:
    All the best of luck and try to have a little fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    What about this?
    http://www.saas.gov.uk/full_time/ug/eu/eligibility.htm
    St Andrews themselves said EU students are usually eligible to get everything back...
    Thanks, will check it out - will have to check if applicable to EU national/dual national living in UK though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gold-Confetti)
    Currently at Peterborough waiting for a train to Cambridge for the dreaded reinterview. Safe to say it's bloody freezing. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! Just remember, whenever you want to cry over waiting a few more hours, cast your thoughts to the folk being reinterviewed, we have to wait another week or something haha! I'm sure it'll work out, and if it doesn't, well, at least you can set your sights on a different, and probably still very good, university. 😊
    which college and which course?

ReputationRep:

Here we go again. :
    How many times you experience this every year, still nerve-wracking isn't it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Replusz)
    Anyone applied for Pembroke here?
    Or someone from outside UK?
    EEA here
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by vincrows)
    Hi there!
    Seems you earned a reputation of one of the most popular poster on this side of the fence.

Spoiler:
    Show

Really sorry about your result. It just proves our point that the other place is a total ****.....
    Best of luck with other choices. I'm very sure much better unis Are lining up to get you.

Hahaha I am glad that my posts entertain people enough so that they like me

Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you for your commiserations! Meh, Maybe ya'll are right .

I guess

ReputationRep:
    Come of you need to chill, its not that deep. Cambridge isn't everything & you'll be happy wherever you go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbglop)
    EEA here
    which country?
    im from hungary

ReputationRep:
    Do they email alphabetically? Given that I applied to a large college and my surname is pretty far back, I won't be getting my results for ages and no letter for me tmr since I'm international................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca227)
    The wait is slowly killing me 😩
    Same, the wait is the worst.
    I don't even care at this point I just want the wait to be over so I can get on with travelling and getting excited for another uni
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    Aww I'm assuming they all applied to the other place?? Don't give up!!

What college?
    Yeah just the one, got rejected this morning. It was only us two and his grades were far superior to mine. It's fine to accept it, we both have Durham offers which is an excellent uni nonetheless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Student1256)
    Oxford is so unorganised. Some of their applicants still haven't heard back 😂

I'm pretty sure Cambridge colleges are more organised and don't send offers one by one like Oxford and have an algorithm that sends all the emails, which have been prepared beforehand, at the exact same time. Since everyone has said their college emailed them at exactly 9 am last year. Hopefully this will be the case
    My college says they send them out one by one. (A team of them I should say)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Replusz)
    What what what???
    IS THIS TRUE?
    so last year ALL emails were sent AT 9AM??
    pls reply!!
    No not all, don't freak out now or if you don't get an email by 9 am lol
    The Murray Edwards account said you might get an email anytime between 9 am to 5 pm. This may vary and if
    You're a Home applicant depending on your college you may not receive an email at all just a letter.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just waiting for that excitement as soon as I wake up tomorrow before the bitter realisation that the post can be delivered at any time up till 3pm.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.