Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Government And Politics Unit 3 6GP03 A-D & Unit 4 6GP04 A-D 12 & 20 Jun 2017 watch

ReputationRep:
    We could use this thread for general discussion, exam prep, revision techniques, sharing key facts and notes etc and general study help.

Exam dates:

Monday 12th June- Government & Politics, Paper 1 3d- Global Politics, Edexcel (1 hour 30 mins PM)

Tuesday 20th June- Government & Politics, Paper 2 4d- Global Political Issues, Edexcel (1 hour 30 mins AM)

ReputationRep:
    All the questions in one place- may be helpful (found it)
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Unit 3 Global Structures Question Bank.docx (10.8 KB, 198 views)

ReputationRep:
    Agreed this would be great !

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a collation of the unit 4d question??
    TIA.

ReputationRep:
    I think this link has the questions from 2010-2015, you may have to ask your teacher for the 2016 ones though. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3947775

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone preparing for the unit 4d exam? I despise the conflict, war and terrorism unit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyelloh)
    How is everyone preparing for the unit 4d exam? I despise the conflict, war and terrorism unit
    I find poverty and development to be challenging. Any tips on that?
    I tend to read the chapter on it. If you don't have the Andrew Heywood Book, I honestly recommend it. It's quite nice as a course companion. After that, I use those topic questions and pick out a few to do. I won't lie I often struggle so much. I find unit 4D much harder than unit 3D. If you need anything, just pm me or post it here!

ReputationRep:
    As someone who got an 'A' grade, I strongly recommend the Heywood book.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! This is a nice exam thread - I've added it to the Exam Thread Directory 2017

If you see any other exam threads threads that aren't in the directory yet - let me know by either tagging me in, or linking it in the directory and I can add it in! You can also find discussions for your other exams there.

If any of your other exams aren't on there yet - feel free to make the exam thread for it yourself

Good luck in your exams

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone need help?

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone feel in relation to the exams? I believe 4d is easier than 3d, though only marginally... Poverty and development and environment have been very boring.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have notes for Conflict, War and Terrorism? its my worst chapter and its the only one i have left to do notes for.

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone feeling for monday Unit 3d

ReputationRep:
    any predictions guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farteepartee)
    any predictions guys?
    EU comes up nearly every time as a 45 marker.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if we can miss out a topic for 3d?? really don't wanna revise eu and regionalism lol its so dull

ReputationRep:
    What percentage of our overall A level grade does unit 1 and 2 account for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CALLUM_1999)
    What percentage of our overall A level grade does unit 1 and 2 account for?
    50% for anything up to an A. But to get an A* you need >90% average over both papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerboyben)
    50% for anything up to an A. But to get an A* you need >90% average over both papers.
    Cheers, do you know the algorithm to work out UMS marks?

ReputationRep:
    What are your predictions for Unit 3D but for world order, approaches and gloal governance question like the 15 and 45 markers

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.