EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I'm doing my EPQ on the historical comparisons to Daenerys from Game of Thrones, and I'm curious as to who else I could compare her to?

I have already clear arguments for Henry VII, Elizabeth I, and I'm looking for a clearer argument for a third?

Any suggestions?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
SJD1992
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Have you thought about Boudica of the Iceni tribe? led an uprising against the Roman Empire (fair do's she lost but she gave it a hell of a go!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (7)
9.09%
Okay (25)
32.47%
A bit lacking (22)
28.57%
Not good at all (23)
29.87%

Watched Threads