Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA A2 Religious Studies Unit 3B & 4C RST3B/RST4C 19 & 27 Jun 2017 [Exam Discussion] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 160998)
    Im doing ontological argument and problem of evil. How are you guys revising? I feel so unprepared, cant believe its monday
    I'm doing Ontological argument and Religious Language... what is everyone doing tomorrow in preparation???

ReputationRep:
    Im doing ontological argument and problem of evil. How are you guys revising? I feel so unprepared, cant believe its monday
    SAME, IM LITERALLY MAKING MY NOTES NOW!!! AND I HAVE ANOTHER EXAM TOO. IM SO SCARED. But my predictions have been on point so far for all my exams so as long as i just revise that stuff iM FINEEEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.xxo)
    SAME, IM LITERALLY MAKING MY NOTES NOW!!! AND I HAVE ANOTHER EXAM TOO. IM SO SCARED. But my predictions have been on point so far for all my exams so as long as i just revise that stuff iM FINEEEE
    What do u predict will come up

ReputationRep:
    I've been doing ontological/atheism and life after death but freaking out 😬

ReputationRep:
    I haven't revised religious language can any one tell me what there essay structure for it is like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.A.Y.S)
    I haven't revised religious language can any one tell me what there essay structure for it is like?
    There isn't really one but in the ao1 question your introduction should be outlining the problem of religious aka it's meaningfulness and then go into the parts asked by the question

Sorry if that doesn't help, RL is less formulaic boxes to fill compared to the other topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neddie001)
    There isn't really one but in the ao1 question your introduction should be outlining the problem of religious aka it's meaningfulness and then go into the parts asked by the question

Sorry if that doesn't help, RL is less formulaic boxes to fill compared to the other topics
    Ah I see,thankyou that's helped me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzypop123)
    What do u predict will come up
    ONto:
    Anselm+ Descartes or seperately- faith and reason

Problem of evil:
    Thought process or john hick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.xxo)
    Same making my notes now. Its great to see there are things i've never heard of before and i'm learning them the day before and i need AAB. Literally will be luck if i do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.xxo)
    ONto:
    Anselm+ Descartes or seperately- faith and reason

Problem of evil:
    Thought process or john hick
    I think iranean theodicy

ReputationRep:
    Same making my notes now. Its great to see there are things i've never heard of before and i'm learning them the day before and i need AAB. Literally will be luck if i do well
    Literally in the same position as you right now. What makes it even worse is that I'm literally at the lowest motivation level to revise. Theres so many bits I'm not revising for a01 coz I've condensed it down to my predictions and for a02 thats another story..... How are you revising? Im going through it over and over again and gonna do some a02 past paper qs later

ReputationRep:
    I think iranean theodicy
    Yes iranean theodicy is linkd to hicks theodicy tho so it will come up together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.xxo)
    Yes iranean theodicy is linkd to hicks theodicy tho so it will come up together
    See i didnt even know that hahaha, im so ****ed. And literally making condensed notes and essay plans. I didnt expect to be this unprepared but other exams took up way too much time and everything went wrong How are you revising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.xxo)
    Literally in the same position as you right now. What makes it even worse is that I'm literally at the lowest motivation level to revise. Theres so many bits I'm not revising for a01 coz I've condensed it down to my predictions and for a02 thats another story..... How are you revising? Im going through it over and over again and gonna do some a02 past paper qs later
    Same i've barely slept recently and yesterday i fell asleep making notes and then had no motivation for the rest of the day. Because its gone on for so long now all my last exams will be ****, eventho I've worked hard though for months and months, it wont show. I have the worst memory omgg

ReputationRep:
    Same i've barely slept recently and yesterday i fell asleep making notes and then had no motivation for the rest of the day. Because its gone on for so long now all my last exams will be ****, eventho I've worked hard though for months and months, it wont show. I have the worst memory omgg
    Im exactly in the same position. I started studying at around last october (was slow until feb) then concentrated on sociology for like two months completely neglecting my other two subjects and now here i am revising. Ive learnt anselm + descartes off by heart already but i still need to go through the issues arising and also problem of evil. I KNOW everyones exams have finished and we still have exams until next week, its so annoying! Im just hoping i get accepted into uni no matter what. I know i ****ed up RSS03 so i need to do well in this no matter what ahhhh.

ReputationRep:
    Question on onto argument in ur intro would u summarise onto argument + outline on the essay and then go in to the essay and also for descartes would u write about anselm briefly?? Or not? coz obV his argument is developed from Anselms

ReputationRep:
    See i didnt even know that hahaha, im so ****ed. And literally making condensed notes and essay plans. I didnt expect to be this unprepared but other exams took up way too much time and everything went wrong How are you revising?
    I made a booklet for the predictions and just reading that. Do you want me to put it on here? it might help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.xxo)
    I made a booklet for the predictions and just reading that. Do you want me to put it on here? it might help
    Yes it will help all of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRdebater1453)
    Yes it will help all of us
    Here, i haven't really written much for the issues arising but the a01 is everything for what i believe will come up
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docxRs.docx (203.3 KB, 31 views)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing RS3TA tomorrow?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.