Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Animal Planet watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just a random thread I thought I'd start up... (don't know if there's already been one of these, but thought it great for a rainy day):

What's your favourite animal??!

For instance, I've a few faves, such as (domestically) the cat, and because they're immensely interesting, I find the gorgeous giant guinea pig from South America pretty funky, and I'd like to be a shapeshifter in my next life.

Over to you...

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand domestic animals...a waste of money. And what do they actually do???
    As for the wild....Elephants are pretty cool.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I like birds, especially my Eclectus parrot

ReputationRep:
    I like alsations (Spelling?!). I just find them pretty cool. Oh and Husky's! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    you cant go wrong with a well trained monkey or an enthusiastic hedgehog

ReputationRep:
    Kanga-ma-roo!

and Lions, they eat people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Kanga-ma-roo!

and Lions, they eat people.
    Skippeh!!

ReputationRep:
    Cat are my fave
    Zebras rock

ReputationRep:
    Dogs are great domestically and help do work out in the fields and in detecting health problems, cats don't do that.

I think sloths are cool-what a good life.

I'd like to be a stallion in another life. Big, white with a low flowing mane. COOL

ReputationRep:
    Pandas, they are just the best.

ReputationRep:
    I like tigers. I wish I had a domestic one.

ReputationRep:
    cats , puppies ( dont like older dogs unless they are bulldogs ) , Arabian horses ( i think theyre called arabians , im no expert on em , but the really tall ones , they look so good when they run )

ReputationRep:
    Elephants are the best, so are fish and any sort of sea life, big cats and the smaller versions, also the strange ones like kangeroos, rhinos amnd praying mantis'. Oh darn it I just love them all!

ReputationRep:
    Love dogs! Would like to get a siberian husky one day...thats the closest one can get to a domesticated wolf.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Just a random thread I thought I'd start up... (don't know if there's already been one of these, but thought it great for a rainy day):

What's your favourite animal??!

For instance, I've a few faves, such as (domestically) the cat, and because they're immensely interesting, I find the gorgeous giant guinea pig from South America pretty funky, and I'd like to be a shapeshifter in my next life.

Over to you...
    Koala bears are so cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Dogs are great domestically and help do work out in the fields and in detecting health problems, cats don't do that.

I think sloths are cool-what a good life

1. True, that is true. Dogs are also loyal. However, they smell! Cats do not.
    But I've nothing against dogs, my boyfriend's Chinese starsign is in the year of the dog, so I can't 'dog' them out too much, lol.

2. Sloths are very intelligent creatures and aren't as 'lazy' as ppl. think: they're made for the jungle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    Skippeh!!
    "Whats that Skip? Shoe sale down at Nine West! Thats unheard of! What? Youve already saved $300? Good job Skip"...

Meh running joke with my people...

ReputationRep:
    Gerbils are the best domestic animal because you can get those cages will take over the entire room with miles of tubing.

As for wild animals, perhaps the giant squid, or giant sturgeon fish, or manta rays.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say sharks and snakes for wild animals... but i like dogs as far as pets go - particularly great danes.

ReputationRep:
    for wild animals....Monkeys....no contest...

domestic animals? erm...Trained Monkeys? no? cats then...although they are evil...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.