Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys! Do you find it unattractive when a girl curses like a sailor? Watch

ReputationRep:
    what extent of cursing do you find unattractive and why?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with swearing but there's no need to be excessive. I typically use it to get a point across or exclamation. There's no need to have a swear word in every sentence you say though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I don't ****ing give a **** how much she swears. All that matters is a good ass and a decent personality

ReputationRep:
    Come to think of it, It would be quite unattractive. I personally find myself not using any foul language when speaking to females.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    idk why guys care if girls swear or not like i'm fine with guys swearing & we practically swear all the time so idk why its a big deal

ReputationRep:
    When used in practically every sentence, and even worse when accompanied by a chavvy accent.

ReputationRep:
    My ex used to swear at me during intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I don't have an issue. Just put your penis in her mouth to reduce the swearing tbh
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elekro)
    what extent of cursing do you find unattractive and why?
    Cursing I can deal with. Yelling/arguing I can't. People who curse tend to yell and argue a lot, so....

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Because it shows how girl was brought up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    Yes. Because it shows how girl was brought up.
    Does it though?

I personally grew up in a household where swearing was a massive no-no, and at school I used to swear a fair bit because of it (not excessively or in every sentence though). Although that has calmed down substantially, to the point where I only occasionally swear, depending on the crowd.
    However, I don't see the ****ing issue with a girl swearing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oops

ReputationRep:
    Just depends on upbringing.

Mine was kinda rough so IDGAF about that ****.

ReputationRep:
    The thing about sailors is you can't take them to a restaurant and expect them to eat with a knife and fork properly while making polite conversation. A mature person can turn swearing off as appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    Swearing with the frequency and brio of your ordinary Jack Tar? No real problem. But if she were saying blisterin' barnacles and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I don't have an issue. Just put your penis in her mouth to reduce the swearing tbh
    "Behave like a sailor and I'll treat you like one"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    Swearing with the frequency and brio of your ordinary Jack Tar? No real problem. But if she were saying blisterin' barnacles and whatnot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4V4ygek10Y

Yeah that's just rude as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
    Spoiler:
    Show

You're just gonna have to deal with 3 dolphins because apparently 4 is too ****ing many

ReputationRep:
    Swear words should be used sparingly. I don't swear a lot and even less around women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    They should extend the rep bar just for you. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wow :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Extremely. I find it attractive when a girl curses but tries covering it up, it's cute

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.