Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your Lucky/unlucky moments? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What has been your biggest lucky /unlucky moments?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Lucky

- Walking underneath a bridge at Alton Towers and narrowly avoiding getting covered in a slushie that someone dropped 2 seconds later
    - Passing my driving test after making several silly mistakes and convincing myself I'd failed

Unlucky

- Slipping over onto my back on a muddy wet floor in high school, no one bothered to see if I was okay and I spent the rest of the day covered in mud
    - Standing up and hitting my head so hard on my open locker door that I bounced back down and fell on the floor
    - Panicking when some kid accidentally kicked a football towards me at lunch, and as a result, spilling a strawberry yogurt drink all down my black hoodie which I couldn't take off

Why were all my unluckiest moments in high school?
    • TSR Support Team

Bolton Wanderers fan by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I can't really remember. Might have something to do with being kicked in the head by a horse.

ReputationRep:
    I was in an aeroplane with a pilot who when Stalling on purpose caused It to Flip over when it's not meant to And he ended up breaking some rules the aeroplane had on it. They took the aircraft away shortly afterwards for an unconnected reason. Pretty much any control towers on Europe Will be able to see real Time flight data I found out a while ago...

ReputationRep:
    Lucky
    The question that I had revised coming up in my A Level paper
    Passing my driving test, despite having a slow puncture in the rear tyre.

Unlucky
    A seagul plopping on my shoulder at school
    Falling down some steps and bruising my knee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muserock)
    Lucky
    The question that I had revised coming up in my A Level paper
    Passing my driving test, despite having a slow puncture in the rear tyre.

Unlucky
    A seagul plopping on my shoulder at school
    Falling down some steps and bruising my knee
    In Greece we say that if a bird poops on you it means you'll get money! Did you?

ReputationRep:
    Lucky moment: When a girl from TSR decided to meet up with me without me showing her my full face
    Unlucky moment: When that same girl rejected me on the spot because of my looks :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.