The Student Room Group

What's your body count? (Poll)

Scroll to see replies

Truthfully I'd rather that my count was lower than it is. A lot of those events turned into pointless drama or needing to get tested and so on. Sexual experience is only gained by having sex but honestly I think it is generally better to have sex a lot of times with the same person (assuming you have good chemistry) and use that relationship as a basis to explore, improve your sex skills and broaden your experience.

A little variety is helpful in that people's bodies and turn-ons and personalities are different. But a lot of variety can end up being a huge waste of time and energy for something that a few years down the line won't be anything more than weird memories.

I am sex positive and support people in having sex without shaming them but I also think people can underestimate how hot and satisfying monogamous sex can be.

Tldr: It's quality that counts, boys and girls, not quanitity.
Original post by Rhythmical
0, but I'm more than ready innit.

l m a o
God I feel inadequate. :laugh:

tell us. I'm sure you've got more success than you let on.
(edited 5 years ago)

why
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by FranktheYank
Is it flattering to tell a girl "you look like you've had sex with 400 people?" Because that is what is happening here.

lmao
Original post by 2567523
im a virgin! that doesn't mean to say i haven't done things other than sex:colone:

masturbation is vanilla as fuc dude ... unless you do some freaky stuff

Bearing in mind though that pre 1960 only the minority would have exceeded more than 1. Its highly regrettable the decline of conventional marriage, widespread instant gratification and lack of family discipline.
(edited 5 years ago)
16+
I have some very promiscuous friends so still feels quite low compared to them.
Original post by saraxh
F- 0
I always thought you were a guy. You talk like one... :unimpressed:
Original post by hezzlington
why

I'd like my number to be higher? :tongue:
Reply 170
Original post by Tootles

:rofl: :rofl: That was really funnyyyy.

How does @saraxh talk like a guy? She always brings up make-up and stuff and she usually has an avatar of a famous female.
I ticked 5 because although I'm still at 4, by the end of the day it will be 5.
Reply 172
Original post by Goaded
I ticked 5 because although I'm still at 4, by the end of the day it will be 5.

Oh my :mmm:
Original post by katy_lx
Ohh wow , well I'm not sure if that a compliment or not ,

Maybe I am , maybe I'm not , I'll let you decide , you seem experienced enough to decide yourself ....

Might be, might not be! I don't know you at all so it'd be impossible to say, I'm very curious though :mmm:
Original post by katy_lx
I'd rather you guessed first , don't worry I wont be offended by your answer :tongue:

Alright, but it'll be a totally uneducated guess :lol:... 10?
'Body count ' what a horrible way to put it :laugh:
Original post by katy_lx
Haha close enough , it's there abouts :redface:

Good enough :biggrin: How old are you anyways? If you don't mind me asking of course :h:
Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Body Count :headbang:

Emily is still a favourite song.

Back when the one you know as Skrillex was known to my generation as Sonny Moore :moon:
Original post by Tootles

lol how?
Original post by UWS
Oh my :mmm:

NORTY

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending