Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For my digital marketing class, I have to make a Facebook page based on a hobby of mine and so I chose photography. Now, this doesn't sound too hard but there's two things I need to bare in mind:

1. It needs to be fairly unique as we have to make a matching blog on WordPress. If I call it something simple like 'Jessica's Photography' or 'Anna's Photography Page' then chances are I will NOT get that domain and it'll be taken!

2. I may well want to keep this page after I start it, who knows? If so, I don't want to get lumbered with a stupid name like 'Hugs, Drugs and Gansta Thugs' or whatever.

I know exactly what pictures I'd like to upload but I'd like the name to match them a little. For example, if I were to take 'beachy' pictures I'd like a name seaside related.

So I've come up with a few names and I was wondering if you guys could say what you thought of them? If you think they all suck feel free to comment some suggestions of your own.

- Pink Lemonade Photography (because it sounds unique, possibly memorable)

- The Lavender Seas (not ALL my pictures are of the sea or landscapes but many are, and where I live there's a very gentle, pastel look to our sunsets)

- Youngheart Braveheart ('youngheart' as I'm a student who's under 20 and 'braveheart' as ALL my pictures are taken from around various places in Scotland)

- [Firstname] [Lastname] Photography (I know that using anything other than this can be quite cliche and cringey, but it's not like I plan to be a professional photographer or anything, but it would make the page obviously mine)

Lastly, but not least, here's what I typically take pictures of in order of what I shoot most: sunsets, landscapes, cityscapes, black and white, food.I may well venture into other things but that's unknown yet. I will honestly take anything at this point, but again, if my names sound naff then let me know!

ReputationRep:
    Instagram sounds like a good name for a photo page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Instagram sounds like a good name for a photo page
    You're such a genius.

ReputationRep:
    Morrison's photo fun

Thank me later

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShannyMorrison)
    You're such a genius.
    Sorry, i was only trying to keep the thread active/at top thought it'd be better than no response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Sorry, i was only trying to keep the thread active/at top thought it'd be better than no response
    Don't be sorry, you actually made me laugh!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.