Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to call my Facebook photography page? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For my digital marketing class, I have to make a Facebook page based on a hobby of mine and so I chose photography. Now, this doesn't sound too hard but there's two things I need to bare in mind:

1. It needs to be fairly unique as we have to make a matching blog on WordPress. If I call it something simple like 'Jessica's Photography' or 'Anna's Photography Page' then chances are I will NOT get that domain and it'll be taken!

2. I may well want to keep this page after I start it, who knows? If so, I don't want to get lumbered with a stupid name like 'Hugs, Drugs and Gansta Thugs' or whatever.

I know exactly what pictures I'd like to upload but I'd like the name to match them a little. For example, if I were to take 'beachy' pictures I'd like a name seaside related.

So I've come up with a few names and I was wondering if you guys could say what you thought of them? If you think they all suck feel free to comment some suggestions of your own.

- Pink Lemonade Photography (because it sounds unique, possibly memorable)

- The Lavender Seas (not ALL my pictures are of the sea or landscapes but many are, and where I live there's a very gentle, pastel look to our sunsets)

- Youngheart Braveheart ('youngheart' as I'm a student who's under 20 and 'braveheart' as ALL my pictures are taken from around various places in Scotland)

- [Firstname] [Lastname] Photography (I know that using anything other than this can be quite cliche and cringey, but it's not like I plan to be a professional photographer or anything, but it would make the page obviously mine)

Lastly, but not least, here's what I typically take pictures of in order of what I shoot most: sunsets, landscapes, cityscapes, black and white, food.I may well venture into other things but that's unknown yet. I will honestly take anything at this point, but again, if my names sound naff then let me know!

ReputationRep:
    Instagram sounds like a good name for a photo page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Instagram sounds like a good name for a photo page
    You're such a genius.

ReputationRep:
    Morrison's photo fun

Thank me later

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShannyMorrison)
    You're such a genius.
    Sorry, i was only trying to keep the thread active/at top thought it'd be better than no response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Sorry, i was only trying to keep the thread active/at top thought it'd be better than no response
    Don't be sorry, you actually made me laugh!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.