Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I am currently doing a similar course at another uni and thinking of transferring to Imperial, can I get any opinions on the course from people who are currently on it?

Any input greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Where are you currently studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Music With Rocks)
    So I am currently doing a similar course at another uni and thinking of transferring to Imperial, can I get any opinions on the course from people who are currently on it?

Any input greatly appreciated
    What are you currently studying? Look at my post history, I just posted my opinion on another thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich1334)
    What are you currently studying? Look at my post history, I just posted my opinion on another thread
    Thanks that was a helpful insight, I am at Loughborough University doing Product Design Engineering, your first year sounds ridiculously similar to ours.

Materials... so much to learn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TastyPinkHair)
    Where are you currently studying?
    Loughborough University

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 18, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.