Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My aspirations are nowhere as near as impressive as many of the blogs here (many A*'s) but my goal is my goal. I am hoping to achieve BBCC by AS results day.

Geography. I'm hoping to achieve a B as this is my favourite subject and my strongest, this is the aspect of what i would like to study at university (Environmental Earth Science) Currently working on a C/B boundary.

Biology. I did not do separate sciences in year 11, i did core and additional science in year 9 and 10 but swapped biology, chemistry and physics for Fine Art (regrets). So to say i'm fairly behind may be an understatement, but i'm putting in so much effort to at least achieve a pass. I'm currently working on a U, but this year i feel much more motivated to lift it to at least an E by the end of January, and a C by August.

Photography. Again maybe one of my strongest subjects as I enjoy this as a hobby as well as a subject, I'm currently working on a C/B and I am preparing to hand in my first practice externally set assignment. But by the end of the year i am hoping for a B.

Art. I did like art back in year 10 and 11, and chose art this year because 'more freedom to express your own styles'. All a lie as i continue to draw giant charcoal pieces (hate it). Even though i dislike the teachers and the subject I'm still putting in lots of effort as there is no point failing, even though it is so time consuming. By the end of the year I am hoping for a C

I don't know whether i'm being too hard on myself or setting too high aspirations, but I hope i don't get worse.

Here I am going to post my progress of how I am climbing my way to my goals.

Current attainment:

Target Grade Personal prediction Last assessment/ test Coursework

Art: B C |
    Photography: B B | B C
    Geography: B B |
    Biology: C C | U D C U U

ReputationRep:
    I have started a bullet journal for 2017, hopefully this will stick though out the year. I am using this to be more organised by making lists, and to track important events happening in every week. Here are my first few pages:
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.