Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in year 11 coming up to college/sixth form.
    i have already put up a question on my account on what subjects to take at levels for architecture. I can't take maths and science because I'm not doing higher tier in those subjects.
    So.. my QUESTION is What Good Universities Are Out There (UK) That Do Not Require Maths AND Science?

side note: so far I have applied for ART and psychology for A levels in September 2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimberZoilo)
    I'm currently in year 11 coming up to college/sixth form.
    i have already put up a question on my account on what subjects to take at levels for architecture. I can't take maths and science because I'm not doing higher tier in those subjects.
    So.. my QUESTION is What Good Universities Are Out There (UK) That Do Not Require Maths AND Science?

side note: so far I have applied for ART and psychology for A levels in September 2017
    Go on WhatUni, type in Architecture, and have a look at the entry requirements for all Architecture courses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Go on WhatUni, type in Architecture, and have a look at the entry requirements for all Architecture courses.
    thank you. i will have a good look

ReputationRep:
    I don't think many of them require maths and science, to be honest. How much research have you done with regards to entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    I don't do either maths or science and I've applied to UCL, Sheffield, Newcastle, Liverpool and MSA and they are quite high in ranking so maybe try to check them out? It also depends what grades you're looking to get because most of them require AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.