Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys how do you feel/react when your gf or friend has her period ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    With appropriate sympathy where necessary, and thinly veiled disappointment if revealed at an awkward moment. Otherwise I don't really care.

My ex used to make me have sex with him when I was on my period, even though it made me really uncomfortable so obviously some guys aren't phased.

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm not still with this guy and I know it's not right for guys to make you have sex with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    and thinly veiled disappointment if revealed at an awkward moment..
    This made me laugh hahah

ReputationRep:
    Idk about guys, our friends usually just think its really disgusting and their like 'shut up about it' but me and my girl friends, just make jokes about it and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Idk about guys, our friends usually just think its really disgusting and their like 'shut up about it' but me and my girl friends, just make jokes about it and stuff
    Haaha yeah it's like that with my friends too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My ex used to make me have sex with him when I was on my period, even though it made me really uncomfortable so obviously some guys aren't phased.

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm not still with this guy and I know it's not right for guys to make you have sex with them

Ahhh ok and that must have been painful !

ReputationRep:
    I think guys are slowly becoming more mature about it. I went out with a guy friend a couple of days ago, and my period started while we were walking back to his car. I told him I have to go back to the restaurant to use the toilet. I guess he thought I needed to pee so he told me to 'hold it'. I told him that I'll try but if I leak in his car seat then soz. Of course we went back to the restaurant

If a guy was completely disgusted by it then I would think that he's very childish since every woman he comes across has or had a menstrual cycle, including his own mother
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    When she's angry, I ask her "Are you on your period?".
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why anyone makes a big deal out of it. I know exactly when it's coming, I know exactly what will happen, it doesn't affect me at all apart from I don't get laid so what's the issue.

My flatmate tells us when she's on it for some reason and my male flatmate always appears awkward over it :lol: It's kinda funny but I don't see why

ReputationRep:
    I get scared and do anything she asks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.