Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is my sexual orientation? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a female. I have always identified as straight, now I don't know.

In my whole life I was mainly attracted to males. I was attracted to females a few times. (More intense with males than females).

I get more sexually aroused by female bodies, than males. I sexually fantasise about both genders equally.

ReputationRep:
    Bump.

ReputationRep:
    Bisexual. Fluidly sexual. Use the kinsey scale?

Does it matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornxpoop)

In my whole life I was mainly attracted to males. I was attracted to females a few times. (More intense with males than females).

I get more sexually aroused by female bodies, than males. I sexually fantasise about both genders equally.
    Bisexual,
    Sexual attracted - females
    Emotionally attracted - ?

(Original post by unicornxpoop)

Sounds like you're bi. There's no poiunt in thinking too much about it - you'll work it out in due time. In the meantime, just be who you are.

ReputationRep:
      Welcome to the bisexual club. How can I help you?

Your in the same boat as me I have recently felt like that. It's hard to define yourself straight away and I wouldn't rush to put a label on it. Just be who you are and do what feels right.

ReputationRep:
      If you wanted to put a label on it I would say youre bi, but you shouldnt feel like you need to label your sexuality right now.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.