sfaraj
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
any tips? what kinda of propositions would make me stand out?

i just need to write a letter to the head ad to why i wanna do it, what i would bring, qualities, propositions...
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sfaraj)
any tips? what kinda of propositions would make me stand out?

i just need to write a letter to the head ad to why i wanna do it, what i would bring, qualities, propositions...
I wrote about changes I'd bring to the school, what I've enjoyed about my school and how I'd inspire the years below me etc. You have to show you're in it for a reason, not for the novelty or the title.
sfaraj
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Rhythmical)
I wrote about changes I'd bring to the school, what I've enjoyed about my school and how I'd inspire the years below me etc. You have to show you're in it for a reason, not for the novelty or the title.
what kind of changes did you mention?
could you explain the inspiration point please?

i agree with having to show i want it! thank you xx
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sfaraj)
what kind of changes did you mention?
could you explain the inspiration point please?

i agree with having to show i want it! thank you xx
I mentioned changing the school in terms of aesthetics, giving it a paint, maybe changing the menu up and introducing mentoring for younger peers. In terms of inspiring younger years, you could suggest peer to peer mentoring or if they do it already, sign up for it. And help out in classes, especially in ones you have strong knowledge in. And also maybe help give assemblies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (126)
29.44%
No (302)
70.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed