Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am new to the student room and this is my first question. I am currently in year 12 and would like to know what other year 12 students are currently studying and what they are thinking of doing in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Hey welcome to TSR!

I'm in year 12 too, and I'm currently doing the IB. So my higher subjects are Psychology, Anthropology and English. I plan to either study Psychology or Anthropology at university and hope to become a child psychologist or a therapist.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's really cool, I hope everything will go well for you! I am currently studying Applied Science BTEC level 3 extended diploma.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 12, studying a levels in History, English Literature, Politics and Philosophy. I also do the EPQ. I'm hoping to get a degree in History and Politics (hopefully at Trinity, Cambridge). I want to be involved in politics e.g. working in the civil service, political advisor or maybe an somewhere like the UN. Anything to do with Politics/International relations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miiiii)
    That's really cool, I hope everything will go well for you! I am currently studying Applied Science BTEC level 3 extended diploma.
    I hope things go well for you too! Enjoy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm doing history, economics and politics. Hope to do a joint honours econ/pol degree. Either go into the financial sector or something in the political sphere.

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

Welcome to TSR!

I am studying: Maths, Chemistry, Physics, D.T.
    I aspire to be a Commercial pilot in the future

What about you? What are you're A-levels and aspirations?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Hi, welcome to TSR! :wavey:

I'm currently studying A Levels in Maths, Further Maths and Physics. I hope to get good enough grades to go to a good university to study Maths, and then do a PGCE to train to become a teacher - which is the ultimate goal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie.mn)
    I'm in year 12, studying a levels in History, English Literature, Politics and Philosophy. I also do the EPQ. I'm hoping to get a degree in History and Politics (hopefully at Trinity, Cambridge). I want to be involved in politics e.g. working in the civil service, political advisor or maybe an somewhere like the UN. Anything to do with Politics/International relations.
    I wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    :hi:

Welcome to TSR!

I am studying: Maths, Chemistry, Physics, D.T.
    I aspire to be a Commercial pilot in the future

What about you? What are you're A-levels and aspirations?
    All the best!
    I am currently studying Applied Science BTEC level 3 extended diploma.
    As for future plans, I keep changing my mind but at the moment I am thinking of studying Biomedical Science at university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie.mn)
    Work hard and you will get there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying English Language, Media Studies and Photography with the aspiration of entering journalism or PR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miiiii)
    Work hard and you will get there!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Hi, welcome to TSR! :wavey:

I'm currently studying A Levels in Maths, Further Maths and Physics. I hope to get good enough grades to go to a good university to study Maths, and then do a PGCE to train to become a teacher - which is the ultimate goal
    Thank you, I am not the best at maths lol but I am glad you want to help others. All the best!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Biology and Chemistry and the EPQ. I'm hoping to apply for Medicine at uni- the dream is Cambridge. Would love to work in a hospital as a doctor of some sort (too early to decide). Even better if I could work in Australia.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Statistics, Psychology, Biology and Chemistry. I'd love to work as a pharmacist and possibly own my own local pharmacy

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Biology, Maths, Psychology and Business. I want to study a biomedical or neuroscience degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi !
    I'm studying history, sociology and philosophy. I'm also doing an EPQ and want to study history

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I'm a year 12 student as well, I'm taking Mathematics, Physics, Information and Communication technology, and Arabic. I want to study Computer Science or Cyber Operation at a good university. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a levels; maths, physics, history and geography.

I'd like to go onto studying aerospace engineering and then hopefully becoming a pilot.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.