Turn on thread page Beta

IF you could have cosmetic surgery what would you change about yourself? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Probably my teeth. I had them corrected with braces when I was younger but I still think they could look better.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    My braces have done more good than bad.
    That's the point.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    That's the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Yannis Alexandrides
    I've heard of that guy before together with a Basim Matti, but I've read some really good and some really bad comments about both of them! But let's not make this a nose job discussion thread! :P

ReputationRep:
    Some of my teeth are pretty crooked because of a nasty kick I took once but I wouldn't fix em, my ex said they were cute. Plus, they're a permanent reminder to duck
    Nah I'd get my ears made pointy. Elves are cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elekro)
    I've heard of that guy before together with a Basim Matti, but I've read some really good and some really bad comments about both of them! But let's not make this a nose job discussion thread! :P
    Basim Matti does not have good reviews on some sites. No offence to him. Ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Basim Matti does not have good reviews on some sites. No offence to him. Ok
    I PMed you. Hope you don't mind

ReputationRep:
    Not sure why some people are commenting Botox or lip injections when the thread asks about "cosmetic surgery". Both examples are not considered cosmetic surgery by doctors or nurses.

ReputationRep:
    I have had a 'cosmetic' surgical procedure done to fix a squint - cosmetic as it doesn't help my eyesight at all in that eye. I'd wanted it for years (teenager with weird eye = bullying), but all it did was reinforce my insecurities about how I look, which essentially what happens to a lot of people who have cosmetic procedures. That's why you see some of those poor people who look awful as it's gone wrong, or they've had too much. Learn to love yourself. Imperfection is beautiful. Models are photoshopped. Be happy in your own skin. :flowers:

ReputationRep:
    My boobs since they're tiny. And a hair transplant would be nice (if that comes under the category) as my hair is quite thin and fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'd completely change my gender, I am starting to dislike being a guy :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, I'm perfect

ReputationRep:
    BOTOX Cosmetic temporarily diminishes or eliminates lines and wrinkles on the face. I choose it.

ReputationRep:
    I have a spazzy flattened ear and that's pretty much the only thing that bothers me. I usually hide it under hair, ha.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just get my teeth fixed. I'm thankfully making a start at getting them corrected next month :yep:

Though, I'm terrified

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh where to start?!
    I've had my eyebrows microbladed. Does that count?
    I'd have my face peeled to get rid of some scars and wrinkles
    I'd have an annoying vein in my leg injected to get rid
    Then maybe a tummy tuck and boob lift wouldn't go amiss either.........

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.