Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liampridie)
    Hello guys! I'm Liam and have been offered a place on the music production course starting in October. I was wondering if a facebook group exists that I can join to get to know other people that will be attending.
    Hey Liam! link me to your facebook profile so i can add you to the group x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Not sure if this is exactly the right place to post - but I was hoping to apply for the Diploma in Popular Music Performance. The course office said it's actually 16 hours rather than full time which is sort of what I need cause I'd be working a job at the same time. However, I was just hoping if someone who'd done the course or knows someone who's done it would have an idea about timings of classes. I just want to be sure that I can fit the classes around my work schedule before I apply!

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

- Mariam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmadm1)
    Hey! Not sure if this is exactly the right place to post - but I was hoping to apply for the Diploma in Popular Music Performance. The course office said it's actually 16 hours rather than full time which is sort of what I need cause I'd be working a job at the same time. However, I was just hoping if someone who'd done the course or knows someone who's done it would have an idea about timings of classes. I just want to be sure that I can fit the classes around my work schedule before I apply!

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

- Mariam
    Hey Mariam I think your better of calling up and asking the exact days so that you can work it around the days your going to be working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadi_x)
    Hi guys

Just quick update that i might not be going to BIMM, a few weeks ago i went to ACM i had a tour and audition and they won me over, i feel like ACM will have a lot more to offer me X i think BIMM, ACM and ICMP can give you a lot of opportunities so there isn't no college better than the other if you work hard and are determined enough then you can get something major out of it and be successful out of any three but ACM did win me over so i've chosen ACM as my firm and BIMM as my insurance. By gods grace i can get into ACM (conditional offer) but if not i'll still be happy with BIMM
    I there, I have a decision to make : BIMM London or ACM London for Vocals professional perfonmance degree.

I don't know which one to choose?!
    PLease whats your opinion on that?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, how are you?
    I'm Alessia and I'm thinking to join vocal courses at BIMM. Can someone help me? I got a loooot of questions!!
    Thank youuu
    Alessia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.