Name:  imageedit_2_3122926171.png
Views: 36
Size:  12.2 KB

UCAS
    Spoiler:
    Show

Liverpool - Awaiting response
    Birmingham - Interview (very soon!)
    Newcastle - Interviewed.Awaiting further news.
    Cambridge (Clare) -Interviewed. Find out in a couple of days (hoping for the best!)

I've thoroughly enjoyed the two interviews I've had thus far. My preparation for each wasn't too great, but was sufficient. My performance was hard to judge. Certainly, I could have improved in areas, but I also think I performed fairly well in areas - I'll have to just wait and see!

These were my only four choices as I wouldn't have accepted a place on any course that wasn't medicine even if I was unsuccessful in my application this year. Hence, I didn't see much value in applying.
    If I am unsuccessful, I'll reapply next year.

Academic Background
    Spoiler:
    Show

GCSEs - 8A*s and 3As.
    AS Levels - 4As in Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Dropped Physics for A2.

As of yet, I've done very little to no revision for the upcoming May/June exams as I've both been busy with preparing for interviews and procrastinating (oh, and I went on holiday!). So, not quite the most productive start to the school year.

In fact, I feel as though I've somewhat fell behind in my school work and I know that I greatly need to catch up.

However, I plan to post here bi-weekly at the very least! I most certainly wish to keep on top of my work and I believe this will aid in that process.

It's game time.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.