Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Found weed in sisters room someone pls help Watch

Idk wtf to do. She's 18 and my family is already super pissed with her. We're a muslim, pakistani family and she's out clubbing rn. My siblings found out and are fuming with her. They're going to have a serious talk with her tommorrow when she gets back cause she's beginning to go 'off the rails'.

My mum was going through her bag and found it and said is this weed. I lied to protect her (and to prevent my mum from having a heart attack) and said nah its something for her sixth form project and my mum bought it but now idk wtf to do. I'm older than her (20).. I I haven't touched weed but even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to carry it around with me.

Should I tell my siblings? Or should I talk about it to her myself? Or do I completely ignore it? Bare in mind I come from a pakistani household..
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She's gonna get the chappal fam.

Talk to her

ReputationRep:
    I think you know what to do
    Spoiler:
    Show

:cig:

No but really don't tell your parents. If it's that much of an issue speak to her about it. Don't shout at her or do anything to push her away. If your siblings already know maybe you can all have a group discussion (without your parents). If you snitch she'll probably feel betrayed and wild out even more.

(Original post by Rhythmical)

Talk to her
    Thats my dilemmo tho. Say I talk to her and she doesn't listen and she gets worse. I'm going to feel mad guilty about it. But then again I know if I tell (both my brothers are doctors and ones a lawyer as well as my mum being bare religious) they will go off on one at her so idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Spoiler:
    Show

No but really don't tell your parents. If it's that much of an issue speak to her about it. Don't shout at her or do anything to push her away. If your siblings already know maybe you can all have a group discussion (without your parents). If you snitch she'll probably feel betrayed and wild out even more.
    Omg you whore. Hi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)

Talk to her
    damn the chappal fam. I haven't been hit in years
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thats my dilemmo tho. Say I talk to her and she doesn't listen and she gets worse. I'm going to feel mad guilty about it. But then again I know if I tell (both my brothers are doctors and ones a lawyer as well as my mum being bare religious) they will go off on one at her so idk
    If she won't listen, then she can either leave or try and fix things, being Pakistani means it's going to be hard to persuade your parents about this.

Idk wtf to do. She's 18 and my family is already super pissed with her. We're a muslim, pakistani family and she's out clubbing rn. My siblings found out and are fuming with her. They're going to have a serious talk with her tommorrow when she gets back cause she's beginning to go 'off the rails'.

My mum was going through her bag and found it and said is this weed. I lied to protect her (and to prevent my mum from having a heart attack) and said nah its something for her sixth form project and my mum bought it but now idk wtf to do. I'm older than her (20).. I I haven't touched weed but even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to carry it around with me.

Should I tell my siblings? Or should I talk about it to her myself? Or do I completely ignore it? Bare in mind I come from a pakistani household..
    I'm in a similar situation, apart from religious background which I know will have an effect on how you respond so I hope I don't disrespect you in anyway by suggesting something (I'm not aware of many religious restrictions on behavior). So I'm going to tell you what I do because that's the best advice I can give. My brother smokes weed and my parents can smell it but they don't know what it is. When they asked me why his room smelt and what is was, I told them it was teenage boy sweat. I then had a private conversation with him letting him know he was not being discreet. After this he chose to stop smoking weed and hasn't for a month now.
    I know that things may happen differently for you but this is all I can do. Hope it helps.

Spoiler:
    Show

Lol, I had a feeling she smoked weed but I didn't know she carried it around with her. My siblings don't know, they're way more serious than me about this kind of **** but then again I know my sister won't listen to me 'cause everyone does it'

ReputationRep:
    Your Mum has no right to be going through her bag.

You need to speak to her. If you've stopped your parents finding out then you need to take on their role instead. Tell her what you did for her, and how close she came to getting busted.
    I'm guessing that if she is already clubbing and smoking weed she isn't going to suddenly change back to an obedient, well-behaved daughter anytime soon. The most you can ask is that she is more careful, keeps it discreet and still concentrates on her education. It's a phase that many teens go through, and most come out the other side OK. The thing most likely to keep her on the rails is knowing that she has a loving family who would be very disappointed if they were let down but will still love her whatever. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Omg you whore. Hi.
    rudeness. Wot u want

alexschmalex desperately wants you back in the group chat

(Original post by JamesN88)
    Your Mum has no right to be going through her bag.
    True but she has no right bringing weed into my mums house. Smoke it by all means but why is she carrying it around?

ReputationRep:
    rudeness. Wot u want

alexschmalex desperately wants you back in the group chat
    y'all still have the group chat????

I know he misses me.

You need to speak to her. If you've stopped your parents finding out then you need to take on their role instead. Tell her what you did for her, and how close she came to getting busted.
    I'm guessing that if she is already clubbing and smoking weed she isn't going to suddenly change back to an obedient, well-behaved daughter anytime soon. The most you can ask is that she is more careful, keeps it discreet and still concentrates on her education. It's a phase that many teens go through, and most come out the other side OK. The thing most likely to keep her on the rails is knowing that she has a loving family who would be very disappointed if they were let down but will still love her whatever. Good luck.
    Lol she's going to recieve anything but love tommorrow. Thats why I covered her back. They had already caught her in the club which for a pakistani family is a HUGE no. The weed would have tipped them over the edge. They probs would have dragged her home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    y'all still have the group chat????

I know he misses me.
    It never died. I just put it on mute

He's didn't want me to snake him :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Dob her in to the police, that should do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    It never died. I just put it on mute

He's didn't want me to snake him :ninja:
    Lmfao if it's not boring af add me back

ReputationRep:
    Report her to the police.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt she'd be carrying the weed to smoke it herself. Most asian girls who I know have been in this situation are carrying it around on behalf of moist wannabe shotter kids. So before she gets herself up in this gang shjt, for her own good I honestly think you should bring this up with your whole family. Once someone gets a proper lesson taught, they'll think twice. Right now she prolly thinks she can get away with it all.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.