Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Found weed in sisters room someone pls help Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Idk wtf to do. She's 18 and my family is already super pissed with her. We're a muslim, pakistani family and she's out clubbing rn. My siblings found out and are fuming with her. They're going to have a serious talk with her tommorrow when she gets back cause she's beginning to go 'off the rails'.

My mum was going through her bag and found it and said is this weed. I lied to protect her (and to prevent my mum from having a heart attack) and said nah its something for her sixth form project and my mum bought it but now idk wtf to do. I'm older than her (20).. I I haven't touched weed but even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to carry it around with me.

Should I tell my siblings? Or should I talk about it to her myself? Or do I completely ignore it? Bare in mind I come from a pakistani household..
    hey atleast it wasn't coke lol
    tbh telling your parents or your other siblings would just cause a bigger problem so instead just talk to her and tell her not to bring weed to house for the sake of your parents. All you can do is advice her and hope for the best tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Lmfao if it's not boring af add me back
    rip ur expectations because it's not lit :rofl: added u anyway

ReputationRep:
    seems like a messed up situation. What happened after they found her in the club?

ReputationRep:
    You need to remember that there may well be nothing you can do to change her behaviour. You shouldn't feel guilty for that - it is her life and her mistakes to make. It's not unusual for an 18 year old to smoke a little weed or go to a club, it may not fit with your family's belief system but she may be rebelling against that or just have friends with more liberal beliefs who she wants to fit in with or maybe she just doesn't believe the same things as you.

I think you'd be more likely to make an impact if you speak to her privately and let her know you covered for her but you're worried. Try and find out if she's smoking a lot or it's a one off or not hers or whatever. Try and be non judgemental about it and she may open up to you more.

I had a sister who went pretty off the rails and it's really important that she knows she can come back and be accepted and if the rest of your family are being angry and yelling at her... if you offer her something else, some support then maybe one day she comes to you to say she wants to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Idk wtf to do. She's 18 and my family is already super pissed with her. We're a muslim, pakistani family and she's out clubbing rn. My siblings found out and are fuming with her. They're going to have a serious talk with her tommorrow when she gets back cause she's beginning to go 'off the rails'.

My mum was going through her bag and found it and said is this weed. I lied to protect her (and to prevent my mum from having a heart attack) and said nah its something for her sixth form project and my mum bought it but now idk wtf to do. I'm older than her (20).. I I haven't touched weed but even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to carry it around with me.

Should I tell my siblings? Or should I talk about it to her myself? Or do I completely ignore it? Bare in mind I come from a pakistani household..
    Smoke that dank zoot x

ReputationRep:
    ....maybe its oregano and she's secretly going to Italian cooking classes but they asked her to bring her own seasoning?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.