Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some guys find it hard to get a gf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Money, gains and luxury possessions - that's all you need. Work hard, put in some graft and the girls will come to you.
    I swear to god i feel sorry for men who think money and possessions will get them girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I'm saying that regardless of 'results'
    Going by your past posts you sound like a sociopath
    I may "sound" like one, but at least I don't look like one like you do, right?
    I mean, how am I being a sociopath anyway? I'm doing what girls evidently like for my experience. that's kind of the *opposite* of sociopathy...unless you're saying girls are sociopaths which is a bit sexist, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinglikeabee)
    I swear to god i feel sorry for men who think money and possessions will get them girls.
    They definitely will though.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    I'm odd-looking, 5'9'', not sure what counts as "good crop of hair", never thought about what my teeth look like (normal? I hope?) and I don't struggle to get A gf :dontknow: (in fact, I'm positively avoiding girls irl right now).

Also, who wants just a girl? I want THE girl I'm compatible with. That's the difficult part. It will take time and most people just don't want to be alone.
    Marty McFly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Because you need more than looks? Maybe your personality hasn't been attracting anyone. I don't mean that to sound horrible, but you seem to think that your physical appearance is the reason you can't get a gf.
    damn gurl, you is fine doe.

holla @ yo boi :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    They definitely will though.
    Id ratherr jerk off my whole life than be with a woman who is attratcted to me materialisticly and not physically and emotionally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinglikeabee)
    Id ratherr jerk off my whole life than be with a woman who is attratcted to me materialisticly and not physically and emotionally
    It's not that simple but sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I may "sound" like one, but at least I don't look like one like you do, right?
    I mean, how am I being a sociopath anyway? I'm doing what girls evidently like for my experience. that's kind of the *opposite* of sociopathy...unless you're saying girls are sociopaths which is a bit sexist, isn't it?
    Taking advantage of girl's insecurities isn't doing what they "like"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Taking advantage of girl's insecurities isn't doing what they "like"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    girls periodically change their minds about what they "like" though. and who's saying they're "insecure"? again, sounds sexist from you.

ReputationRep:
    girls periodically change their minds about what they "like" though. and who's saying they're "insecure"? again, sounds sexist from you.
    For instance, getting sex from a virgin by treating her like crap would imply insecurity to most people with functioning social skills. I'm not sure what crazy logic you're using.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    For instance, getting sex from a virgin by treating her like crap would imply insecurity to most people with functioning social skills. I'm not sure what crazy logic you're using.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what's wrong with taking a girl's virginity? you think she didn't consent or some ****? she was old enough to make a rational decision. what, you're saying she was too dumb to do that because she was a girl? you keep making these sexist suggestions...and honestly, I wouldn't have treated her like crap if I thought she didn't want me to...but she did...so effectively, I was being "nice" in a way - "her" way. she liked it. <*that* is the logic I'm using. so screw me for being a technical people pleaser.

ReputationRep:
    what's wrong with taking a girl's virginity? you think she didn't consent or some ****? she was old enough to make a rational decision. what, you're saying she was too dumb to do that because she was a girl? you keep making these sexist suggestions...and honestly, I wouldn't have treated her like crap if I thought she didn't want me to...but she did...so effectively, I was being "nice" in a way - "her" way. she liked it. <*that* is the logic I'm using. so screw me for being a technical people pleaser.
    Deluded/and or troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Deluded/and or troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nah, I just know better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    damn gurl, you is fine doe.

holla @ yo boi :rofl:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible personality
    Very unattractive
    Too picky
    Boring
    Insecure
    Introverted

ReputationRep:
    Guys do have it somewhat better, attraction to a girl is only one part of it, and personality and other features about yourself can make you attractive to women, which means even if you aren't genetically gifted you can pretty much get an above average girl with some work whereas most guys are quite shallow and are more focused on looks which means a girl can't quite compensate with other features but it's not unusual.

ugliness
    fatness
    too poor
    too stingy
    little pee-pee
    little man syndrome
    too fussy
    too unrealistic (expected a solid 10)
    too childish
    gay
    mommy issues
    and the list goes on...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.