Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some girls find it hard to get a bf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Ermmmm what. I look like the blonde woman?
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    :moon:
    Ive seen your dog btw. Im so much cuter

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen your dog btw. Im so much cuter
    HAHAHA ur funny. That is impossible.

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

This is most women
    She seems like she'd be perfect for that guy on here obsessed with cats, can't remember his name.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
      Because the guys want models
      Not all of us, I pretty much just want someone* who can appreciate a good brandy and likes talking about books and listening to music.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
      Bad luck and/or unattractive.
      Don't forget those girls who are neurotic, pathetic, and self-absorbed - of which there are far too many :sly:

Spoiler:
      Show

I know there's more too it than that. Seriously thoughthe only physical things I really look at are eyes and lips.

(Original post by Tootles)

Don't forget those girls who are neurotic, pathetic, and self-absorbed - of which there are far too many :sly:

Y so bitter still?:pierre:

Y so bitter still?:pierre:
          Still? You never knew me bitter. You knew me a little annoyed. Since we last spoke, though, I've had reason to become bitter, and to lose faith in the entirety of the female sex.

(Original post by serah.exe)
            because some girls are like this
            https://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

This is most women
            Plenty of evidence there to support the theory that apes really did evolve from humans.

ReputationRep:
            Horrible personality
            Very unattractive
            Too picky
            Boring
            Insecure
            Introverted
            • Very Important Poster
            • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
            Picky.

Just like us :ahee:

But maybe a little pickier...

Or a lot...

:hide:

Still? You never knew me bitter. You knew me a little annoyed. Since we last spoke, though, I've had reason to become bitter, and to lose faith in the entirety of the female sex.
              Err ok then. Aren't you married now anyway?

most girls don't need men thats why

shes got her friends when she needs someone to hang out with
              uses her own money to buy her own stuff
              and if she needs sex, a date or a cuddle... well lets be honest here, she doesn't need a boyfriend to get that

Err ok then. Aren't you married now anyway?
                Nah. Engaged for eighteen months, went to Silverwings' wedding in October, then the following morning she wakes up and goes 'I can't do this any more, I'm gay.'

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then.

Spoiler:
                Show
                We're still friends. It still hurts, but we're getting on OK, no problems at all. We're just not a couple any more.
                • Political Ambassador

Nah. Engaged for eighteen months, went to Silverwings' wedding in October, then the following morning she wakes up and goes 'I can't do this any more, I'm gay.'

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then.

Spoiler:
                Show

We're still friends. It still hurts, but we're getting on OK, no problems at all. We're just not a couple any more.
                Wow. I'm just speechless.

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then.

Spoiler:
                  Show

Oh ****. I'm sorry to hear that.

Oh ****. I'm sorry to hear that.
                    It happens I guess. But yeah. Do I have faith in women now? Probably not. There doesn't seem to be a point any more. Especially when you're a **** like I am, I'm surprised she put up with me for as long as she did.

(Original post by EC)
                      Wow. I'm just speechless.
                      Innit. I think I just sat there staring at her for about twenty minutes trying to work out if she was kidding or not. Then I just held my hand out, and she gave me her engagement ring back - which is was my grandmother's.

Innit. I think I just sat there staring at her for about twenty minutes trying to work out if she was kidding or not. Then I just held my hand out, and she gave me her engagement ring back - which is was my grandmother's.
                        It happens I guess. But yeah. Do I have faith in women now? Probably not. There doesn't seem to be a point any more. Especially when you're a **** like I am, I'm surprised she put up with me for as long as she did.
                        Two and a half years of engagement and she was gay the whole time? What. That's just so ****.

ReputationRep:
                        Because guys only wanna see your boobs

Two and a half years of engagement and she was gay the whole time? What. That's just so ****.
                          Only one and a half :p: though we were together a year before that. I don't know, she thought she was bi, maybe she thought she was attracted to me. Maybe she even actually was at some point :iiam:

The feelings between us were real - or at least I have to believe they were, because I'm certain she never lied to me. So while I feel completely deflated, I can't resent her... believe me, I've tried.

Submit reply
                        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
                      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
                      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.