The Student Room Group

Showing off your girl?

I was on twitter and came across a tweet from a girl saying " show your girl off, post a picture of her and with her,tell your friends about how bad she is, just show her off and love her"
And everyone seemed to have agreed with her except two people.

Personally, I would disagree because privacy is a priveledge. Bad things can be going on behind the scenes of those photos/videos being posted on social media so doing all of this is not right. Posting a picture with your partner is not bad at all but making it too public could be a problem. And there's more points I could make.

Do you guys agree or disagree with the tweet?
Original post by emerald7770
I was on twitter and came across a tweet from a girl saying " show your girl off, post a picture of her and with her,tell your friends about how bad she is, just show her off and love her"
And everyone seemed to have agreed with her except two people.

Personally, I would disagree because privacy is a priveledge. Bad things can be going on behind the scenes of those photos/videos being posted on social media so doing all of this is not right. Posting a picture with your partner is not bad at all but making it too public could be a problem. And there's more points I could make.

Do you guys agree or disagree with the tweet?

I can see where you're coming from. However I do think its nice to feel appreciated. But i wouldnt post every single thing about my relationship on social media.
Reply 2
Twitter is full of degenerates.
Hey?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I can see where you're coming from. However I do think its nice to feel appreciated. But i wouldnt post every single thing about my relationship on social media.

Hmm yeah but too many people think that they just have to show others that they're relationship is secure and happy. Idk.
Original post by Pikachū
Twitter is full of degenerates.

I usually love twitter but sometimes, it can be a pisstake.
Original post by FranktheYank
Hey?

what?
Reply 7
I usually love twitter but sometimes, it can be a pisstake.

somali twitter fights are madting tho
Original post by Pikachū
somali twitter fights are madting tho

I don't see much of that, all I see is banter being thrown from left to right. It's jokes
what?

Huh?
Original post by FranktheYank
Huh?

You said "hey" ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending