test in 2days Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i have my test in two days (sat23rd aug), and it is my second test. I seriosuly need to pass, an dthis will probably be my downfall. I feel a lot more confident now than i did when i took my first test, but now im less confident on the manouveres part. I failed my first as i cut some1 up on a roundabout.....well neway, just please people wish me luck and pray for me at 9:47 on sat 23rd aug...with ur help i think i can do it..
Thanks.
Scott
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I presume you mean Driving Test.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
i have my test in two days (sat23rd aug), and it is my second test. I seriosuly need to pass, an dthis will probably be my downfall. I feel a lot more confident now than i did when i took my first test, but now im less confident on the manouveres part. I failed my first as i cut some1 up on a roundabout.....well neway, just please people wish me luck and pray for me at 9:47 on sat 23rd aug...with ur help i think i can do it..
Thanks.
Scott

good luck!!!

love Katy ***
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good luck. I'm gonna have to pass on my 2nd try too, as I won't get another chance.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks.
Scott
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine, just try and relax, and talk to the instructor if possible, to take your mind off what you're doing. Don't add any more pressure by saying you have to pass this time

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine, just try and relax, and talk to the instructor if possible, to take your mind off what you're doing. Don't add any more pressure by saying you have to pass this time

Phil
Ive just failed my 2nd test im not happy as i apparently did alot worse than last time??!? but i did get the examiner who is known to be harsh. Now i wont get another chance as im off to uni soon
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ive just failed my 2nd test im not happy as i apparently did alot worse than last time??!? but i did get the examiner who is known to be harsh. Now i wont get another chance as im off to uni soon
Never mind, you will have another chance sometime. Why don't you get an instructor at uni and explain that you just need to be shown the roads and the test routes, and be prepared for a test in your uni town. Its worth a try.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry to hear that.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I've just failed my First Driving test this morning. Wish i'd found this site a few days ago!!! I was failed on not maintaining progress by driving at an appropriate speed, ( too slow, which I wasn't, not my falt people around we're doing 60 in a 40 zone and having to overtake me),gave me a serious : ( . And then some Idiot followed me into a right turn and I put on my brakes to allow a car to come through, and he gave me a serious for that aswell, because the car behind could have gone into the back of me! I prob would have failed anyway without them stupid things, because on my turn in the road, I forgot to look out the back window, to busy concentrating on the back curb... (that's what I normally forget to do!) So he gave me a serious for that too. Maybe if he didn't talk to me as much then maybe I would have concentrated more on what I was doing!!!

J
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%