Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    good music, instantly puts me in a good mood
    getting a maths question right... without struggling excessively... that feeling :awesome: (mainly because it doesn't happen v often lol)
    when someone tells me they missed me after I haven't been around for a while :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prazzyjazzy)
    Listening to my friends when they're being salty AF. Makes me feel like less of a b*tch. Being alone and dancing to lit music is cool too. That always puts me in the "yaas b*tch slayyyy" mood.
    This paragraph is so teen 2016 it hurts... and makes me feel old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)
    good music, instantly puts me in a good mood
    getting a maths question right... without struggling excessively... that feeling :awesome: (mainly because it doesn't happen v often lol)
    when someone tells me they missed me after I haven't been around for a while :hugs:
    I miss you whenever you aren't online ! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    I miss you whenever you aren't online ! :jumphug:
    AWH ! :love::love: You are my officially one of my favourite people :'-) What makes you happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)
    AWH ! :love::love: You are my officially one of my favourite people :'-) What makes you happy?
    My answer is on the first page !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    My answer is on the first page !
    I see it! That's really lovely :-)

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate, playing the piano, reading good books, walking out of exam halls knowing you don't have to worry about it any more, one way or the other, watching the rain.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Animals - especially my pets, seeing my family and friends happy and healthy, good health for myself, Jack Daniels, Scottish comedy shows, photography

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    This paragraph is so teen 2016 it hurts... and makes me feel old
    omgggg thx, I would like, hella teach u if u want m8. keep up with the dank hip youth and whatevz. Finna boutta give u a rep fam.
    #twitterisdedparty #browsonfleek

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.