Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Have you guys done the mock for maths edexcel? If yes what years paper did u do? Btw for paper 3 was it a sample test or did ur school just make it up? Pls i really need help. Was it the 2016 paper for paper 1 and 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by palm12)
    Hi! Have you guys done the mock for maths edexcel? If yes what years paper did u do? Btw for paper 3 was it a sample test or did ur school just make it up? Pls i really need help. Was it the 2016 paper for paper 1 and 2?
    How does knowing what other schools did help you in any way?
    Edexcel have produced 6 sets of practice papers and a set of mock papers for the new specification, PiXL have produced papers as have CGP and Churchill maths. Your school could use any of them or make something up themselves. Revise everything you you have learned in maths because it will probably be on one of the 3 papers and do as many exam practice papers as you can so you are familiar with the style of problem solving questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdunne42)
    Edexcel have produced 6 sets of practice papers and a set of mock papers for the new specification, PiXL have produced papers as have CGP and Churchill maths. Your school could use any of them or make something up themselves. Revise everything you you have learned in maths because it will probably be on one of the 3 papers and do as many exam practice papers as you can so you are familiar with the style of problem solving questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am just asking for the 2016 Paper 1 and 2 markschemes as i have done them and need to see what i did wrong. Secondly i was just asking what the other schools did for paper 3 and ik it will be different.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I sorry to disturb, but do you know where I could find the edexcel mock papers cause u said edexcel created a set of mocks papers as well. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I sorry to disturb, but do you know where I could find the edexcel mock papers cause u said edexcel created a set of mocks papers as well. Thanks
    Yes they have created a set of mock exam papers that are only supposed to be available to teachers. Not much point making a mock exam paper if students can see it before the exam

ReputationRep:
    Yes they have created a set of mock exam papers that are only supposed to be available to teachers. Not much point making a mock exam paper if students can see it before the exam
    In my school we dont have mocks so i just wanted to see what the mock paper looks like.

ReputationRep:
    In my school we dont have mocks so i just wanted to see what the mock paper looks like.
    I'm sure your teacher will let you see a copy of it but maybe not until later in the year when it's no longer being used in other schools for mock exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.