Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm doing accountancy and I'm currently doing graded unit 2 and I have no idea what to do nex . I've set up my job costing statement and I know I've got a figure close to what the exam board are saying it should roughly be (teacher made sure we were on the right track before the Xmas break) but now I haven't got a clue where to go from there. I know I'll need an npv sheet and one for any capital investment but what else? Anyone out there having the same problems, or that could point me in the right direction? Hell even a little list of what's needed would be a life saver. I keep reading he case study over and over but I'm just drawing blanks constantly.

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry to jump on your post but I was wondering if you could help me. I just started my graded unit 2 I'm at the planning stage but have no clue about what to write or do. My lecturer isn't big on explaining things repeatedly and unfortunately I was off on the original day. I did ask to see examples but she refused as she gave out examples on the day. Do you think you could advise me on what I've to do ? I'm starting to panic and feel so far behind. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    are you still stuck?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have recently started this project but our lecturers dont have any past papers to give us, any help you guys could give me would really be appreciated. i just dont know how to start the development stage.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.