Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi has anyone applied to do the undergraduate social work degree in wales? have you had any interviews yet? i've applied to cardiff bridgend newport and swansea and have interviews for newport and swansea nothing from cardiff and bridgend yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,i only applied for swansea and had an interview date for Jan 24th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisa2301)
    Hi ,i only applied for swansea and had an interview date for Jan 24th.
    Have u heard off them?? X

ReputationRep:
    No nothing yet can take 28 days maximum 😆

ReputationRep:
    Swansea got back to me I'm on the reserve list! Have you been to your Newport interview yet? Good luck !

ReputationRep:
    Hi well done..when did they contact you.What date did you have the interview x

ReputationRep:
    Hi well done..when did they contact you.What date did you have the interview x
    Heard on Friday! No news is good news Lisa so don't Worry! It was on the 24th, I was on with a lovely lady called Lisa! When did you interview? Iv been given alternative offers so I'm ok with the reserve list x

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's really sweet of you to say.I was that lisa on the w4th.What's your name.Aw gd glad you have other options x

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's really sweet of you to say.I was that lisa on the w4th.What's your name.Aw gd glad you have other options x
    Awww, bless you! I was next to you in the written! I know another from that interview had a reserve too so the offers must be coming next! Yes , just got to get my grades now in the access course! Does anyone know what happens.if you don't meet the conditions? X

ReputationRep:
    Aw yes I remember.I know that's what I'm worrying about if I have an offer I get the grades .This process is turning me grey lol.I'm sure you will be fine x

ReputationRep:
    Are you on target to get the required grades? I am
    But I still worry! Same, although what will be will be ! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    So far I'm on merits so haven't had distinctions yet.Yeah you will be fine.It's like I could get a offer not get the grades then that opens a place for someone who does x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.