Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guyzzzzz

I'm struggling wit the following questions: (the first 5 questions are on personal information... question 6 onward are below)

-Working as a customer assistant, you will often be interacting with
    customers who have high customer service expectations. How do you feel about that?

-Working as a customer assistant, you will be working during some of the busiest times. How do you feel about that?

- Working as a customer assistant, you will be working in a team and will often need to ask team members for help or advice. How do you feel about that?

there are more questions after these questions....please someone reply..... I've been rejected so manyyy timesss.

Help!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saira12344)
    Hi Guyzzzzz

I'm struggling wit the following questions: (the first 5 questions are on personal information... question 6 onward are below)

customers who have high customer service expectations. How do you feel about that?

-Working as a customer assistant, you will be working during some of the busiest times. How do you feel about that?

- Working as a customer assistant, you will be working in a team and will often need to ask team members for help or advice. How do you feel about that?

there are more questions after these questions....please someone reply..... I've been rejected so manyyy timesss.

Help!!!

Hi I am also struggling did you manage to pass it cause I seriously need help x
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saira12344)
    Hi Guyzzzzz

These are quite simple questions if you get down to it. Say that you want to help and be aware of the responsibilities as a customer assistant.

(Original post by Penny5)
    Hi I am also struggling did you manage to pass it cause I seriously need help x
    Those answers seem fine, how do you deem you seriously need help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    These are quite simple questions if you get down to it. Say that you want to help and be aware of the responsibilities as a customer assistant.

Those answers seem fine, how do you deem you seriously need help?
    These answers completely failed as did other's. I have no idea what they want from me.

ReputationRep:
    These answers completely failed as did other's. I have no idea what they want from me.
    Perhaps write more? You havent really mentioned how you feel just what you would do (it might appear that you have simply copied answers that you think will make you get in as opposed to being your personal response in that situation).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Perhaps write more? You havent really mentioned how you feel just what you would do (it might appear that you have simply copied answers that you think will make you get in as opposed to being your personal response in that situation).
    You cant really write when you have to pick one of multiple choice answers. I've done it 5 times and each time I've failed the screening. I don't know what they want now.

ReputationRep:
    You cant really write when you have to pick one of multiple choice answers. I've done it 5 times and each time I've failed the screening. I don't know what they want now.
    Right so if it's multiple choice then of course you can't write... There's no 'really' about it.

Obviously some of your answers are wrong then. You haven't shown all the options so I can't really help as much as I'd like to. But based on my experience I would posit that the following may be wrong:

"I will do my best to delight them..." - possibly shows naivety

"...find a nearby colleague and ask them to listen to the customer's question" - possibly shows passing on tasks for other people to do instead of doing your best to deal with it yourself

"...tell them you really need to restock the aisle" - possibly seen as rude towards a customer

"...cannot take over the promotion" - possibly shows lack of versatility

"I'd be more comfortable in a department that I know about" - possibly shows unwillingness to go into unfamiliar situation

The others seem fine at first glance to me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.