The Student Room Group

TESCO Screening answers 2017---HELP!!!!!!

Hi Guyzzzzz

I'm struggling wit the following questions: (the first 5 questions are on personal information... question 6 onward are below)

-Working as a customer assistant, you will often be interacting with
customers who have high customer service expectations. How do you feel about that?

-Working as a customer assistant, you will be working during some of the busiest times. How do you feel about that?

- Working as a customer assistant, you will be working in a team and will often need to ask team members for help or advice. How do you feel about that?

there are more questions after these questions....please someone reply..... I've been rejected so manyyy timesss.

Help!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Saira12344
Hi Guyzzzzz

I'm struggling wit the following questions: (the first 5 questions are on personal information... question 6 onward are below)

customers who have high customer service expectations. How do you feel about that?

-Working as a customer assistant, you will be working during some of the busiest times. How do you feel about that?

- Working as a customer assistant, you will be working in a team and will often need to ask team members for help or advice. How do you feel about that?

there are more questions after these questions....please someone reply..... I've been rejected so manyyy timesss.

Help!!!

Hi I am also struggling did you manage to pass it cause I seriously need help x
Reply 2
Original post by Saira12344
Hi Guyzzzzz

These are quite simple questions if you get down to it. Say that you want to help and be aware of the responsibilities as a customer assistant.

Original post by Penny5
Hi I am also struggling did you manage to pass it cause I seriously need help x

Those answers seem fine, how do you deem you seriously need help?
Reply 3
Original post by xylas
These are quite simple questions if you get down to it. Say that you want to help and be aware of the responsibilities as a customer assistant.

Those answers seem fine, how do you deem you seriously need help?

These answers completely failed as did other's. I have no idea what they want from me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Penny5
These answers completely failed as did other's. I have no idea what they want from me.

Perhaps write more? You havent really mentioned how you feel just what you would do (it might appear that you have simply copied answers that you think will make you get in as opposed to being your personal response in that situation).
Reply 5
Original post by xylas
Perhaps write more? You havent really mentioned how you feel just what you would do (it might appear that you have simply copied answers that you think will make you get in as opposed to being your personal response in that situation).

You cant really write when you have to pick one of multiple choice answers. I've done it 5 times and each time I've failed the screening. I don't know what they want now.
Reply 6
Original post by Penny5
You cant really write when you have to pick one of multiple choice answers. I've done it 5 times and each time I've failed the screening. I don't know what they want now.

Right so if it's multiple choice then of course you can't write... There's no 'really' about it.

Obviously some of your answers are wrong then. You haven't shown all the options so I can't really help as much as I'd like to. But based on my experience I would posit that the following may be wrong:

"I will do my best to delight them..." - possibly shows naivety

"...find a nearby colleague and ask them to listen to the customer's question" - possibly shows passing on tasks for other people to do instead of doing your best to deal with it yourself

"...tell them you really need to restock the aisle" - possibly seen as rude towards a customer

"...cannot take over the promotion" - possibly shows lack of versatility

"I'd be more comfortable in a department that I know about" - possibly shows unwillingness to go into unfamiliar situation

The others seem fine at first glance to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending