The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

tc_procks
good,i can get my cardio done in the morning on the way to campus

...and arrive a sweaty mess, waiting only until the end of the day to rid us all of the stench of stale sweat?!?!?

...then again... there's always showering at ethos! :p:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Why don't you take the tube then? the Paddington Tube station is quite close to Wilson Hall. From Paddington tube just take circle line down to South Kensington tube station, which is connected to Imperial via an underground walkway.
Yes, but if you havent taken the underground at rush hour, the sweat you will accumulate will be at least the same of that of the sweat produced from walking across ken gardens.
tuppatopbrer
Yes, but if you havent taken the underground at rush hour, the sweat you will accumulate will be at least the same of that of the sweat produced from walking across ken gardens.

Only during summer am I correct...
Far from it, Autumn/Winter is the worst. We don't have freezing winters but commuters still wear thick coats, the wimps. This is bad in winter as everyone will be radiating all their trapped heat. This is assuming you are also not wearing a thick coats. Probably effect those more than myself as I heardly wear coats. Just nylon/polyester wind/rain breakers.
tuppatopbrer
Far from it, Autumn/Winter is the worst. We don't have freezing winters but commuters still wear thick coats, the wimps. This is bad in winter as everyone will be radiating all their trapped heat. This is assuming you are also not wearing a thick coats. Probably effect those more than myself as I heardly wear coats. Just nylon/polyester wind/rain breakers.

Haha ok thanks.
Spencer.Smith
Why don't you take the tube then? the Paddington Tube station is quite close to Wilson Hall. From Paddington tube just take circle line down to South Kensington tube station, which is connected to Imperial via an underground walkway.

Thats because it will take pretty much the same amount of time... so why pay money to spend the same amount of time to get to uni?!?

Latest

Trending

Trending