Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is this subforum so right-wing? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    If memory serves me correctly, we have people who support Labour, Green, Lib Dem, Conservative, UKIP as their political party of choice on the team.

Just because you may not have seen them doesn't mean a blanket statement at all of the staff is either relevant or factual, but there you go.
    I actually don't believe you
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    Then I can't do much to change your mind :yy:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Hitler's rhetoric on Jewish people was basically identical to the rhetoric of the ANC on White people, they stole our history, they have all the money blahblahblah. Hitler was a progressive who also happened to be racist.
    t'was a meme

Do you propose making primary and secondary school education payable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Then I can't do much to change your mind :yy:
    you could prove it?

ReputationRep:
    Hitler was a progressive
    mad.

(Original post by sleepysnooze)
    Its perfectly possible; the far-right mods might moderate some small or nonpolitical subforum.

You have to admit, though, that to be a viable business, TSR has to attract advertisers, and to do this, it can't be seen to be a platform for right-wing views, since the advertisers will be student-related, and students are left-wing, less white, and more international.

Mods' political views don't necessarily translate to how they moderate; their hands are kind of tied, imo.

Hitler's rhetoric on Jewish people was basically identical to the rhetoric of the ANC on White people, they stole our history, they have all the money blahblahblah. Hitler was a progressive who also happened to be racist.
    Whilst I agree that being a progressive overall and being racist are obviously not exclusive, can you please elaborate on what made Hitler a progressive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Its perfectly possible; the far-right mods might moderate some small or nonpolitical subforum.
    what do you even mean by "far-right"? far right is as much a "non-concept" as "feminism". it has no definition.

You have to admit, though, that to be a viable business, TSR has to attract advertisers, and to do this, it can't be seen to be a platform for right-wing views, since the advertisers will be student-related, and students are left-wing, less white, and more international.
    so they're sell outs. ahhhh.

Mods' political views don't necessarily translate to how they moderate; their hands are kind of tied, imo.
    nahh, they report in a very imbalanced way if you want my account
    edit: I just remember that I'm not even ****ing allowed to discuss mod flaggings so I've removed all of my description because I have the utmost confidence that they will jump to the opportunity to flag me again. the fact theat they don't want me to discuss how they've flagged me in the past is just a testament to the fact that they don't like accountability.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst I agree that being a progressive overall and being racist are obviously not exclusive, can you please elaborate on what made Hitler a progressive?
    VIctim-complex, obsession with equality and the good honest Germans being swindled by another group without accepting that maybe they should work harder rather than crying like *****es after WW1. Eugenics was originally leftist too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    t'was a meme

Do you propose making primary and secondary school education payable?
    Yes I do. Other people's kids mean nothing to me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    It's not just about other people's kids, the country and civilisation you live in would collapse. Free basic education is one of the reasons the West is miles ahead in scientific output than other countries. Unless you're fine with the literacy rate and avg IQ dropping by 10 points, I don't think that's wise.

ReputationRep:
    It's not just about other people's kids, the country and civilisation you live in would collapse. Free basic education is one of the reasons the West is miles ahead in scientific output than other countries. Unless you're fine with the literacy rate and avg IQ dropping by 10 points, I don't think that's wise.
    Why does civilisation matter? If all goes to **** in this country I'll move.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    To where? a country that does have free education?

I agree with aboloshing NHS (apart fromA&E or life threatening situations).

Are you an ancap?

ReputationRep:
    To where? a country that does have free education?

I agree with aboloshing NHS (apart fromA&E or life threatening situations).
    Either a wealthy city state built by capitalism of become a wildman in America. Literally those are my ideals, gangster banker city states and pioneer frontier life. Cities like London are the most degenerate government funded hellholes on the world, I'd sooner live in Iraq with all the terrorism and violence.

ReputationRep:
    Are you an ancap?
    Black and yellow til the day I die.

ReputationRep:
    Either a wealthy city state built by capitalism of become a wildman in America. Literally those are my ideals, gangster banker city states and pioneer frontier life. Cities like London are the most degenerate government funded hellholes on the world, I'd sooner live in Iraq with all the terrorism and violence.
    Well, each to their own I suppose...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Something like Monaco? Or Liechtenstein? Don't know much about them so can't say

ReputationRep:
    Something like Monaco? Or Liechtenstein? Don't know much about them so can't say
    Yesss. I will be happy when the West falls from power.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yesss. I will be happy when the West falls from power.
    Nightmare. China will care about themselves only.

Regardless I don't think it'll happen in our lifetime. US is still lightyears ahead of anyone militarily.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.