Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA Chemistry A level Set 2 Specimen papers Watch

ReputationRep:
    I found the AQA As set 2 specimen papers but can't find the A Level ones. HELP!!!! :O :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chemist234)
    I found the AQA As set 2 specimen papers but can't find the A Level ones. HELP!!!! :O :O
    Unfortunately, they have not made and released Set 2 Specimen papers for the whole of the A Level syllabus. otherwise they would have been used for your mocks. You will have to stick with the Paper 1, 2 and 3 specimen papers released on the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desigenius)
    Unfortunately, they have not made and released Set 2 Specimen papers for the whole of the A Level syllabus. otherwise they would have been used for your mocks. You will have to stick with the Paper 1, 2 and 3 specimen papers released on the website
    I just had my Paper 1 mock and they had used the set 2 papers

ReputationRep:
    I just had my Paper 1 mock and they had used the set 2 papers
    How did you find the paper? anything particularly difficult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisfinch9)
    How did you find the paper? anything particularly difficult?
    Generally the paper was alright, nothing too difficult about it. Just needed thorough revision for the inorganic sides of things from both AS and A2 and there were a few questions for physical such as TOF and Ph that were a bit challenging

ReputationRep:
    Generally the paper was alright, nothing too difficult about it. Just needed thorough revision for the inorganic sides of things from both AS and A2 and there were a few questions for physical such as TOF and Ph that were a bit challenging
    Ah okay, should be alright hopefully. Challenging calculations with TOF and pH i'm guessing?

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, should be alright hopefully. Challenging calculations with TOF and pH i'm guessing?
    Yeah, however the Organic paper was extremely hard. Questions related to rate equations were so long and just undo-able

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Chemist234;69528834]Yeah, however the Organic paper was extremely hard. Questions related to rate equations were so long and just undo-able[/QUOT
    So the first paper was a lot easier then aha? Surely you can't of finished all the content to be able to do both papers?

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the rate equation calculations, was the rest of the paper okay?

ReputationRep:
    hh

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the rate equation calculations, was the rest of the paper okay?
    It had loads of Mechanisms, 1 was an 8 marker as well, we just finished all the content and now we'll be revising until our exams

ReputationRep:
    Is there is a link that I could access to the AQA ALEVEL Chemistry SET 2 Papers, if so can anyone send me the link below, pls.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, however the Organic paper was extremely hard. Questions related to rate equations were so long and just undo-able
    What specific mechanisms came up, if you can remember? Also, do u remember the topics that came up in the paper? Do you have any advice on how to best prepare for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theshortone786)
    What specific mechanisms came up, if you can remember? Also, do u remember the topics that came up in the paper? Do you have any advice on how to best prepare for it?
    Have you sat the paper? i could really do with some tips. Found paper 1 really difficult.

ReputationRep:
    Please what's the paper?

ReputationRep:
    https://sachemsupport.wordpress.com/gce-exam-papers/

ReputationRep:
    What about paper 3 set 2, I did that today as mock.. very challenging 😦😦

ReputationRep:
    what kind of questions were there
    where there many experiment and calculations

ReputationRep:

Hey, have you got a link like this to the AQA Biology A level Set 2 Specimen papers or have you done the papers??

ReputationRep:
    Is there one for Physics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.