Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international student currently taking the IB diploma and have applied to study law in the UK. I have an overall predicted 40 with 775 HL, a strong personal statement, and decent work experience via internships at law firms.

My question is: will I be able to get into Bristol or King's College for law with these results (I've already applied to both)? Considering KCL's entry requirements are 35 points with 766 HL and Bristol's are 36 points with 666 HL, and I don't exactly meet those specifications.

I haven't received my LNAT results yet.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Nobody can give you a definite answer and it seems useless to speculate. The admission tutors may decide that getting two 7s cancel out the 5 at HL. Stay positive and wait and see.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.