Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, could any current students please tell me more about aerospace engineering course in Nottingham? (support, lecturers quality, tutors, accommodations, how hard do you find it ect.) Have applied there and currently deciding between Nottingham and Coventry. Any information is greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    It might be worth going to the Applicant Day, if you are able to.

I was also going to create a thread like this but I didn't think it would get much attention.
    The problem is that the Aerospace Engineering course is new to Nottingham for 2016, so 2016 was the first year that the course ran, so currently they only have 56 students enrolled in the course, all of who are in their first year of the course. I doubt many of those students would use TSR, so it's unlikely you'd get many responses.

I'm also in your situation of deciding between Nottingham and another 2 unis, so I think I will just go to the Applicant Day to try and find out more as this will be my best chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaredzzC)
    It might be worth going to the Applicant Day, if you are able to.

I was also going to create a thread like this but I didn't think it would get much attention.
    The problem is that the Aerospace Engineering course is new to Nottingham for 2016, so 2016 was the first year that the course ran, so currently they only have 56 students enrolled in the course, all of who are in their first year of the course. I doubt many of those students would use TSR, so it's unlikely you'd get many responses.

I'm also in your situation of deciding between Nottingham and another 2 unis, so I think I will just go to the Applicant Day to try and find out more as this will be my best chance.
    How was the applicant day? And are you firming it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.