Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gap Years watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)
    Can't be arsed before University, but after Uni, I am going to take a Gap Life... :cool:
    I believe that is called unemployment.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to work (couple of months abroad hopefully) and travel.

ReputationRep:
    There are fewer people do the same as me than I suspected, why do so few people want to do something exiting in their gap year? :confused:

Im hoping to go to Asia and learn a language while teaching English. The organisation I'm going with wants £3800 though :eek: . That should be er...interesting... to try and raise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)
    Gap Life... :cool:
    twould be cool.. but i would rather settle for a job that keeps churning the cash

Im hoping to go to Asia and learn a language while teaching English. The organisation I'm going with wants £3800 though :eek: . That should be er...interesting... to try and raise.[/QUOTE]

I think you've been had mate. Go with TPA and it'll cost you half that.

www.teaching-abroad.co.uk

I have a job starting in September and hopefully I'll go travelling in June, July and August.

ReputationRep:
    Their prices are half as much for three months. I'm going for an entire year. You had me worried there!

Oh that's ok then!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.