Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have all the symptoms and I have an interview on Wednesday... should I deal with it and go..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Call/email them and explain that you're unwell and it will affect your performance and ask if you can you it another time. I know that most departments have multiple interview days (the physics department here has about five before Christmas and about five after Christmas). Rescheduling shouldn't be too much of an issue for them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Immodium and day nurse. Just take the entire packet of both at 8am, and hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    I would try to reschedule it, if that's not possible then try to attend as scheduled unless you're at deaths door. It will show dedication to still attend while under the weather.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madhvi patel)
    I have all the symptoms
    of...?

If you are unwell contact the university and tell them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.