Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

**** my house mates. YE BOOOOI Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have the most ridiculous housemates but I've just accepted accommodation to halls again so I'm moving out and ditching these scumbags on Saturday.

Gym + lectures + food + smooth surfaces to skate about all on campus yes please kthx.

Thank Jesus I had the foresight to save my money and not waste it all so I could use it for emergencies like this (stupid ******** housemates) and move out rofl.

ReputationRep:
    very sensible.

ReputationRep:
    Still managed to get a few firsts on some of my assignments as well (even though I don't even care about my grades that much lol) despite all the drama they cause. Good karma is befalling me thank you Buddha.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished moving into halls. Got the most expensive room on campus :cool: Using all that money I won from gaming tournaments brap brap.

Left the radiator on in my old house and locked the room cus **** them lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Just finished moving into halls. Got the most expensive room on campus :cool: Using all that money I won from gaming tournaments brap brap.

Brap brap

If you get lucky they might die in a house fire

ReputationRep:

what was so bad about them? what gaming tournaments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    Brap brap

If you get lucky they might die in a house fire
    lmao. It'l make the bills go up a bit, which is the whole main reason I'm moving out. Petty heating bills arguments lol. Even though the ring leader uses the most energy in the house, has his own fan heater and 3 PC monitors and a TV in his room.

I never complain about anything but he wanted to be a control freak lol.

ReputationRep:
    lmao. It'l make the bills go up a bit, which is the whole main reason I'm moving out. Petty heating bills arguments lol. Even though the ring leader uses the most energy in the house, has his own fan heater and 3 PC monitors and a TV in his room.

What a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    what was so bad about them? what gaming tournaments?
    Really old game (14ish years old), a mod on warcraft 3: reign of chaos, called broken alliances. It's not popular anymore.

Ye basically theres 3 of them who were really stupid, and 2 chill guys.

One was Reuben, the head tennant, he wanted to keep the heating off for the whole of the winter months because the bills went up slightly lol. But he still has his own fan heater and just wanted everyone else to suffer so he could save money lmao. He kept keeping me up all night because every time I turned the heating on he went down to turn it off again, and this was during my end of semester deadlines. So I gave it a week before I bought my own fan heater and applied for halls to move out.

He started doing the *****y school girl thing making stuff up about me to the others in the house as well. And he even emailed my parents a bucnh of random stuff too that idiot lmao.

Theres loads of other stupid stuff but I don't really care too much about the rest, I don't get annoyed easily. Just the heating thing was too much because I hate being cold in my room and having someone act like they're in charge of me lol.

ReputationRep:
    Really old game (14ish years old), a mod on warcraft 3: reign of chaos, called broken alliances. It's not popular anymore.

One was Reuben, the head tennant, he wanted to keep the heating off for the whole of the winter months because the bills went up slightly lol. But he still has his own fan heater and just wanted everyone else to suffer so he could save money lmao. He kept keeping me up all night because every time I turned the heating on he went down to turn it off again, and this was during my end of semester deadlines. So I gave it a week before I bought my own fan heater and applied for halls to move out.

He started doing the *****y school girl thing making stuff up about me to the others in the house as well. And he even emailed my parents a bucnh of random stuff too that idiot lmao.

Theres loads of other stupid stuff but I don't really care too much about the rest, I don't get annoyed easily. Just the heating thing was too much because I hate being cold in my room and having someone act like they're in charge of me lol.
    I would have pooed in his cornflakes

ReputationRep:

Lmao this is happening in my house, the guy who pays the heating (even though its just in his name, we pay him back) is *****ing about it and dragging his feet even tho he has the biggest room and blasts his heater all day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyGeordie)
    Lmao this is happening in my house, the guy who pays the heating (even though its just in his name, we pay him back) is *****ing about it and dragging his feet even tho he has the biggest room and blasts his heater all day :rolleyes:
    Hope he's not as bad as the guy from my old house lol. Dude is so manipulative and childish. He has the biggest room as well. They just want everything and they throw their toys out of the pram if they don't get it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should just get fan heaters in shared houses.

How the hell did he get your parents' email? That would really piss me off

ReputationRep:
    Hope he's not as bad as the guy from my old house lol. Dude is so manipulative and childish. He has the biggest room as well. They just want everything and they throw their toys out of the pram if they don't get it.
    Agreed, hes actually making me ****ing furious, we all work and are busy but he's very demanding :mad::mad: Its stressing me out :mad:

He *****ed about the electricity we were using too! And see below

(Original post by Pikachū)
    The rest of us all do have fan heaters!! but he uses the storage one in the room which costs a **** load of money, has it on all day :facepalm:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You. I like you.

Congratulations on saving up money and getting rid of your housemates. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, hes actually making me ****ing furious, we all work and are busy but he's very demanding :mad::mad: Its stressing me out :mad:

He *****ed about the electricity we were using too! And see below

The rest of us all do have fan heaters!! but he uses the storage one in the room which costs a **** load of money, has it on all day :facepalm:
    Ye good luck with him lol. I cba to deal with people like that, I've just up and left and I'm subletting the place now. I'm hopefully gonna make a profit on the room by making the rent slightly more than what I'm paying for the place

And ye it's stupid because in the end the electric heaters cost more than the normal heating anyway.

(Original post by Pikachū)

How the hell did he get your parents' email? That would really piss me off
    ye heating and bills in general should be something you budget for, instead of forcing other people to have cold showers and freeze because you don't want to pay for it lol. That's just something you should take into account when you're living with other people. Because everyone is paying to live in the same house and you can't dictate how other people live.

But if you live with dumb kids defo need your own heater.

my parents have emailed him before asking about stuff cus he's the head tennant lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ye good luck with him lol. I cba to deal with people like that, I've just up and left and I'm subletting the place now. I'm hopefully gonna make a profit on the room by making the rent slightly more than what I'm paying for the place

And ye it's stupid because in the end the electric heaters cost more than the normal heating anyway.
    Well I can move in spring bc we have a weird contract anyway and it ends then, so I can just not extend the contract. Good on you for finding a sublet and making profit tho .

The heating problems shouldnt be as much of an issue post spring anyway but he generally annoys me. Just so entitled. He ate someone else's food too and lied about it. :facepalm:

Edit: Thread title made me lol. Needed to vent ayy lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Well I can move in spring bc we have a weird contract anyway and it ends then, so I can just not extend the contract. Good on you for finding a sublet and making profit tho .

The heating problems shouldnt be as much of an issue post spring anyway but he generally annoys me. Just so entitled. He ate someone else's food too and lied about it. :facepalm:

Edit: Thread title made me lol. Needed to vent ayy lmao.
    Ye same reasons for me, the heating problem was solved with the heater but it's just depressing living with a ******** lol. Especially cus the house is really cheap and a dump in the first place. I've been in that house since the start and we've had different people moving in. One of the first housemates got depressed and quit uni, and the other childish housemates definitely contributed to it because they were just mean to him. Like so up themselves and judgemental, made him feel unwelcome. I'd end up like that too if I stayed there any longer.

Np this is a venting thread.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.