Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!
    Could you tell me what activities are relevant for the undergraduate course Advertising,Public Relations and Media?
    I've been involved in different projects but I just wanted to ask for your help-thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyitscristina)
    Hello everyone!
    Could you tell me what activities are relevant for the undergraduate course Advertising,Public Relations and Media?
    I've been involved in different projects but I just wanted to ask for your help-thanks!

Hi Cristina,

I’m studying Marketing (PR and Advertising) at the university of Derby and am currently in my first year. So far we have created 30 second TV adverts (and a written report), ran a twitter account to promote ourselves as future marketing professionals (again, with a report). Currently we are working on developing a brand of our choice and creating campaigns with augmented reality based on public health issues.

Hope this gives some idea about what we do. Let me know if there’s any other questions you have!

Molly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyanne98)
    Hi Cristina,

I’m studying Marketing (PR and Advertising) at the university of Derby and am currently in my first year. So far we have created 30 second TV adverts (and a written report), ran a twitter account to promote ourselves as future marketing professionals (again, with a report). Currently we are working on developing a brand of our choice and creating campaigns with augmented reality based on public health issues.

Hope this gives some idea about what we do. Let me know if there’s any other questions you have!

Molly
    Thank you so much!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.