Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing this exam tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am what grade are you aiming for ??

ReputationRep:
    I'm aiming for an A. It just depends what comes up really. What grade are you aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm aiming for a B/C good luck though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninagabriella)
    Lol I'm aiming for a B/C good luck though
    Ah good luck! I'm sure you'll do really well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OOh I'm aiming for an A*, i hope it all goes well for you guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnigmaticAvo)
    OOh I'm aiming for an A*, i hope it all goes well for you guys
    Thank you and good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I also sat the exam today. How did you find the exam? I have a few questions...
    How many marks will I need for a C this year and any info on what paper 2 will consist of? Any help would be appreciated. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie5596)
    Hi I also sat the exam today. How did you find the exam? I have a few questions...
    How many marks will I need for a C this year and any info on what paper 2 will consist of? Any help would be appreciated. Good luck!
    Hello! I found that the exam really tested my knowledge! How did you find it? I won't be able to tell you how many marks, but on average I think it's around 90 marks for a C - we won't know, officially, till a day before we get our results! Things like the nitrogen cycle seem to come up often - sorry I can't help that much. Hope it goes well for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    And yes, I haven't sat a science paper in years so I found it a little difficult. I totally blanked out as soon as i opened the first page! I think I missed a few questions out too😩 Have to prepare really well for paper 2 now. And oh thanks for that 😀

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    And yes, I haven't sat a science paper in years so I found it a little difficult. I totally blanked out as soon as i opened the first page! I think I missed a few questions out too😩 Have to prepare really well for paper 2 now. And oh thanks for that 😀
    Ah yeah, the first question wasn't what I was expecting! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Hello Guys!Wasn't the exam hard? It didn't test many main topics instead concentrated its questions on ecology.I believe that it was very hard.It was more like paper 2. Usually more than 10 Questions come but this time there were only 6.Shouldn't we all complain about this to edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geato)
    Hello Guys!Wasn't the exam hard? It didn't test many main topics instead concentrated its questions on ecology.I believe that it was very hard.It was more like paper 2. Usually more than 10 Questions come but this time there were only 6.Shouldn't we all complain about this to edexcel?
    Perhaps paper 2 will be more like paper 1 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nye2001)
    Perhaps paper 2 will be more like paper 1 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do Paper 2 today? I found it was more difficult than Paper 1 for some reason. There has been a lot of questions on ecology, plants and other topics which I did not revise on much. However there hasn't been any on the human body, balanced diet, etc. I'm quite disappointed...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do Paper 2 today? I found it was more difficult than Paper 1 for some reason. There has been a lot of questions on ecology, plants and other topics which I did not revise on much. However there hasn't been any on the human body, balanced diet, etc. I'm quite disappointed...
    I did the exam and found it alright. I was hoping for something on the heart tbh. I was quite irritated as some of the topics I spent hours revising didn't come up, but that's what exams are like; you can guarantee what comes up:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nye2001)
    I did the exam and found it alright. I was hoping for something on the heart tbh. I was quite irritated as some of the topics I spent hours revising didn't come up, but that's what exams are like; you can guarantee what comes up:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *Can't

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.