Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone here do the T4 today?

OMG! Why was it so hard?? It was soo much harder than the past papers.. I hope others agree with me haha!

ReputationRep:
    OMG I've been looking for this thread all day! It was bloody awful! I actually near cried at that 7 and 8 marker. I forgot what a segment was and then messed up so much🙄Grade boundaries better be really low

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemistrynerd13)
    OMG I've been looking for this thread all day! It was bloody awful! I actually near cried at that 7 and 8 marker. I forgot what a segment was and then messed up so much🙄Grade boundaries better be really low

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yea, I felt like crying too! I actually can't get over how hard it was.. I think I got that last question right, but I messed up on all the other big questions and I know I'll have made other stupid mistakes cause I was do rushed for time near the end.. Roll on 2nd March...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    T4 is the hardest paper. You'll breeze through T6, trust me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If everyone thought it was hard, though, (my whole year thought it was horrible), then surely the grade boundaries will be lower and it won't be so bad?

But seriously, what the hell was that 8 marker at the end. I've done all the past papers and they were way easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    T4 is the hardest paper. You'll breeze through T6, trust me. :yep:
    Hopefully!

(Original post by I'mBadAtThis)
    If everyone thought it was hard, though, (my whole year thought it was horrible), then surely the grade boundaries will be lower and it won't be so bad?

But seriously, what the hell was that 8 marker at the end. I've done all the past papers and they were way easier!
    Same, yeah our teacher said they should go down if it was a hard paper. And yeah, I did all the past papers but nothing could have prepared us for that paper! :/
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuWill2001)
    Hopefully!
    T6 really is easier. Although, I did T4 and T6 five years ago, so :laugh: things might be different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    T6 really is easier. Although, I did T4 and T6 five years ago, so :laugh: things might be different.
    Yea, we were told that it was easier, it better be! Haha

ReputationRep:

It was the way they seemed to ask questions. For example, the proportion question was asked in a completely different context. The scale for the cumulative frequency graph was so messed up. Then I forgot what a segment was so I couldn't do the area question. I had to ask for extra paper for the 7 mark because I messed it up and then the 8 marker took me ages. Then that factorising question was tragic. I wrote a outside the brackets instead of 5a🙄. Everybody I've talked to hated that paper so much. OH and I had no idea how to prove the alternate segment theorem😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuWill2001)
    Haha yea, I felt like crying too! I actually can't get over how hard it was.. I think I got that last question right, but I messed up on all the other big questions and I know I'll have made other stupid mistakes cause I was do rushed for time near the end.. Roll on 2nd March...
    Did you get 7.46 for last one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was the way they seemed to ask questions. For example, the proportion question was asked in a completely different context. The scale for the cumulative frequency graph was so messed up. Then I forgot what a segment was so I couldn't do the area question. I had to ask for extra paper for the 7 mark because I messed it up and then the 8 marker took me ages. Then that factorising question was tragic. I wrote a outside the brackets instead of 5a🙄. Everybody I've talked to hated that paper so much. OH and I had no idea how to prove the alternate segment theorem😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh yeah that scale for the cumulative frequency graph was awful! Little things make a massive difference when I'm stressed in an exam. Just make it 5 squares! And I'd no idea how to do the second table we had to fill in on cumulative frequency.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get 7.46 for last one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I got 6.3, but I really had to rush that. Like my answer should've been say 4sin78.39392/sin90.983, but I just typed in 4sin78/sin90, so my answer will be out a bit, but hopefully I got method marks..

Ugh yeah that scale for the cumulative frequency graph was awful! Little things make a massive difference when I'm stressed in an exam. Just make it 5 squares! And I'd no idea how to do the second table we had to fill in on cumulative frequency.
    And everything about the paper was horrible, like everything was a complicated version of what was in previous papers... They even asked the hardest proof!

ReputationRep:
    DREADFUL!!! I went home and cried
    for the 8 marker I literally had about 20 seconds left so I wrote every triangle formula I knew on the page praying to get a mark!
    I was stuck on the first question on cumulative frequency for about 20 minutes. i cant wait to repeat ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloeconway13)
    DREADFUL!!! I went home and cried
    for the 8 marker I literally had about 20 seconds left so I wrote every triangle formula I knew on the page praying to get a mark!
    I was stuck on the first question on cumulative frequency for about 20 minutes. i cant wait to repeat ..
    I spent way too long on the cumulative Frequncy😂. Yeah, I'll probs be repeating😂🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is still looking at this discussion, how are you feeling for results and what do you think the grade boundaries will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is still looking at this discussion, how are you feeling for results and what do you think the grade boundaries will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh, we're getting our results tomorrow. I'm so nervous - I think I got a lot of the equations and algebra right, but all the other stuff? Barely a chance. Teacher said she was going to bring in brandy tomorrow to try and numb the pain of our results, which bodes well xD

Hoping the grade boundaries are super low, cause I need that A. Will probably resit if I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, we're getting our results tomorrow. I'm so nervous - I think I got a lot of the equations and algebra right, but all the other stuff? Barely a chance. Teacher said she was going to bring in brandy tomorrow to try and numb the pain of our results, which bodes well xD

Hoping the grade boundaries are super low, cause I need that A. Will probably resit if I don't get it.
    Well folks, gotta say the exam was interesting. I made so many silly mistakes and wasn't very accurate. I messed up so many times. Our teacher even went out and bought the class a box of tissues for tomorrow. Here's hoping that the grade boundaries will be low boyzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T4wreckedme)
    Well folks, gotta say the exam was interesting. I made so many silly mistakes and wasn't very accurate. I messed up so many times. Our teacher even went out and bought the class a box of tissues for tomorrow. Here's hoping that the grade boundaries will be low boyzzz
    Your username rings too true

ReputationRep:
    Your username rings too true
    Thanks. I get the results in like 9 hours and I have 3 periods with my maths teacher tomorrow also so here's hoping it goes ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for your results today

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.