Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! Let's start this thread for applicants for ECA and GSA, I haven't seen any for 2017, how are u? Got any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've just sent my efolios away!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still photoshopping those, probably will send it next week. I've heard it takes ages for them to reply anyway...
    What do you apply for? Me Graphic Design ECA and Communication Design GSA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natkaw)
    I'm still photoshopping those, probably will send it next week. I've heard it takes ages for them to reply anyway...
    What do you apply for? Me Graphic Design ECA and Communication Design GSA
    I am applying for fashion at GSA and ECA. Yeah I applied last year, the wait was horrible :/

ReputationRep:
    Im still working on my portfolio for ECA for performance costume!! I heard they take ages to reply though. Its really annoying cause if they reject me it would be too late to apply for good accommodation at my other options

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talb)
    Im still working on my portfolio for ECA for performance costume!! I heard they take ages to reply though. Its really annoying cause if they reject me it would be too late to apply for good accommodation at my other options

oh i havent thought about that... have you received offers? im so stressed

ReputationRep:
    oh i havent thought about that... have you received offers? im so stressed
    Ive got interviews for the next few weeks so hopefully i will get them.. i really wanna get everything sorted asap but eca send offers really late so its stressing me out
    what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talb)
    Ive got interviews for the next few weeks so hopefully i will get them.. i really wanna get everything sorted asap but eca send offers really late so its stressing me out
    what about you?
    Where have you applied? Eh, I sent UCAS in late December and I don't have aby interviews arranged yet

ReputationRep:
    Where have you applied? Eh, I sent UCAS in late December and I don't have aby interviews arranged yet
    derby, UAL, and Huddersfield. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talb)
    derby, UAL, and Huddersfield. what about you?
    risky choices, goldsmiths, loughborough, leeds

ReputationRep:
    I never really considered English unis so it's just ECA GSA and Grays I'm applying to, it'd just be too much money for me down south!

Well done for the interviews, let us know how they go!

ReputationRep:
    If I send off my efolio to GSA tonight, how long does it usually take for them to send out interview offers? And can you pick your own interview date? I'm in Japan from the 7th-1st feb

ReputationRep:
    I am currently completing my e folio and plan on sending it on Monday for Glasgow and then Edinburgh by the end of next week. I applied for painting/printmaking and communication design at Glasgow and illustration and painting at Edinburgh. I am hoping to go to Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coriarts)
    If I send off my efolio to GSA tonight, how long does it usually take for them to send out interview offers? And can you pick your own interview date? I'm in Japan from the 7th-1st feb
    It's usually the start of February they send interviews out I think and yeah I'm sure you get to choose your interview date!

ReputationRep:
    And its possible to have Skype /telephone interview, I wrote GSA

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose anyone's heard anything? Or has anyone else submitted?

ReputationRep:
    I have submitted my portfolio for GSA today. ECA probably next week

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear!! Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Sent away E-FOlio for GSa Painting and Printmaking on Friday and sent away e-folio for ECA art and painting today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blairwallace99)
    Hey! Sent away E-FOlio for GSa Painting and Printmaking on Friday and sent away e-folio for ECA art and painting today!
    Best of luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.