Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natkaw)
    I'm so sorry, fingers crossed for intermedia!
    What have you applied for 1st year?
    It was the general Art first year

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview for graphic design? If you've done it how did it go? I haven't got an interview so I'm kind of worried 😅

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys what do you think about sharing portfolios while waiting?
    It won't change anything now, I think everyone has submitted it already and I bet we're all dying to see what other candidates have done!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys what do you think about sharing portfolios while waiting?
    It won't change anything now, I think everyone has submitted it already and I bet we're all dying to see what other candidates have done!
    Yes lets do that! How can we post them?

ReputationRep:
    I thought about uploading them on flickr.com, but I don't want to be the only one sharing XDD

ReputationRep:
    I thought about uploading them on flickr.com, but I don't want to be the only one sharing XDD
    haha ill do it too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talb)
    haha ill do it too x
    I have sent you PM

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for costume at ECA!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talb)
    I got an offer for costume at ECA!!
    heyy
    i also got an offer from ECA for costume!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpisante)
    heyy
    i also got an offer from ECA for costume!!
    Ahhh thats amazing!! Are you firming it?

ReputationRep:
    hey, has anyone heard this week?

ReputationRep:
    hey, ive had an interview for BA Textiles at GSA.. does anyone know when we hear back from them ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances.lives09)
    hey, ive had an interview for BA Textiles at GSA.. does anyone know when we hear back from them ?
    Hi when did you have your interview I had mine 14th Feb and still not heard back 😫

ReputationRep:
    oh god, it's a torture! and I'm seriously worried now, I have heard back from neither ECA or GSA!

I feel like the waiting is another stage of application- just to see if anyone withdraws or dies!

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for textile design at gsa! Does anyone know of any fb groups or group chats? I've been looking but can only find last years groups and a lot of gay-straight-alliance pages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rom00)
    Got an unconditional for textile design at gsa! Does anyone know of any fb groups or group chats? I've been looking but can only find last years groups and a lot of gay-straight-alliance pages
    Theres a list here x
    https://www.facebook.com/15654232437...type=3&theater

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.