Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vet School Offers Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has had offers from Nottingham Vet School??

Was told we'd hopefully have offers before Christmas but haven't heard anything.

It's my first choice and I'm starting to worry that I've been rejected.

TIA
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back yet. I believe that they have given out some offers but that isn't to say that they're done giving them out. If you haven't heard back then it doesn't mean you've been rejected; your UCAS will update to let you know so for now no news is good news.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply. My sensible head says "don't worry". The rest of me is freaking out. This wait is driving me insane. I'm sure everyone feels the same way though! Hopefully not long now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alo_1)
    Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has had offers from Nottingham Vet School??

Was told we'd hopefully have offers before Christmas but haven't heard anything.

It's my first choice and I'm starting to worry that I've been rejected.

TIA
    Hi ya,

I've applied to Nottingham and it would be my first choice as well! I've had no word yet either and I agree - it's torturous. They have given a few offers out prior to Christmas but I was told at the interview day they were looking to try send most of them out before Christmas but it might take as long as March before we hear back from them. Apparently that send them out in batches?!

Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they had told me they were looking to get all offers out before christmas.. but i havent heard back at all either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana fana)
    Hi ya,

I've applied to Nottingham and it would be my first choice as well! I've had no word yet either and I agree - it's torturous. They have given a few offers out prior to Christmas but I was told at the interview day they were looking to try send most of them out before Christmas but it might take as long as March before we hear back from them. Apparently that send them out in batches?!

Good Luck!!
    Aah okay dokes. I wish you the best of luck! Hope to see you there in September!! 😊 Fingers crossed! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaypatel27)
    Yeah they had told me they were looking to get all offers out before christmas.. but i havent heard back at all either.
    Let's hope it is sometime soon. I wish they hadn't given any kind of time frame as it has made this whole wait a lot worse. I check my UCAS Track about 8 times a day incase I've missed an email or the post is late or what not. 😣😣
    Good Luck with your application. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope it is sometime soon. I wish they hadn't given any kind of time frame as it has made this whole wait a lot worse. I check my UCAS Track about 8 times a day incase I've missed an email or the post is late or what not. 😣😣
    Good Luck with your application. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Have people received offers in January this year besides RVC and Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    have rvc given out any more offers since that batch in december?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol might have heard wrong!!

ReputationRep:
    I think they told us before christmas just to sort of shut us up and stop phoning them in all honesty, they probably get so many phone calls regarding peoples offers but they even said themselves that it doesnt speed up the process if anything it delays it and if we could not phone to see how far they have got 😂

ReputationRep:
    When was the last date someone heard from Nottingham??

ReputationRep:
    The day of my interview was the last i heard of them 😂

ReputationRep:
    The day of my interview was the last i heard of them 😂

What datevwas your interview??
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has rvc started sending out offers in jan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raena)
    has rvc started sending out offers in jan?
    yes, i know of someone who got one last tuesday. I expect the next batch will be out this tuesday

ReputationRep:
    What datevwas your interview??
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    9th November

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview at Nottingham on the 23rd of November and received an offer on Friday (20th).
    I applied for a deferred entry to the preliminary course which I presume has made my application be dealt with quicker seeing as no one else I know has heard back from them.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I got my offer from RVC on the 19th Jan.
    Good Luck! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.