Turn on thread page Beta

Vet School Offers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceG99)
    I had my interview at Nottingham on the 23rd of November and received an offer on Friday (20th).
    I applied for a deferred entry to the preliminary course which I presume has made my application be dealt with quicker seeing as no one else I know has heard back from them.
    Good luck!
    omg congratulations on getting in!

ReputationRep:
    I have been given an unconditional offer for Vet medicine at Glasgow starting 1st September this year. Anyone else starting Vet school in Glasgow then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethani-af)
    I got rejected last week
    Yes me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaypatel27)
    Yes me too!
    we can b rejects together <3

ReputationRep:
    we can b rejects together <3
    Rejects party! Lets go party it up in camden 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaypatel27)
    Rejects party! Lets go party it up in camden 😂
    bruh that's too far :cry:
    come cardiff yeah?

ReputationRep:
    bruh that's too far :cry:
    come cardiff yeah?
    Camden is where everything is at!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Edinburgh yet??

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Bristol. No one I know has heard anything regarding interviews/rejection.
    All I've had is an email to say merry Christmas ahaha

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard a while back I think in January. They gave me an interview. They said to us that if you get about 85% you get an offer within two weeks. If you get below 85%, you'll just get an email 2 weeks after your interview. If it doesn't say you are offered/declined you are immediately put on a waiting list. If you haven't been called for an interview, they are interviewing into March, so you might here this month.

ReputationRep:
    Was this regarding Bristol or Edinburgh ?? x
    (Original post by Banana fana)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard a while back I think in January. The gave me an interview. They said to us that if you get about 85% you get an offer within two weeks. If you get below 85%, you'll just get an email 2 weeks after your interview. If it doe's say you are offered/declined you are immediately out on a waiting list. If you haven't been called for an interview, they are interviewing into March, so you might here this month.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard a while back I think in January. The gave me an interview. They said to us that if you get about 85% you get an offer within two weeks. If you get below 85%, you'll just get an email 2 weeks after your interview. If it doe's say you are offered/declined you are immediately out on a waiting list. If you haven't been called for an interview, they are interviewing into March, so you might here this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gareth0210)
    Was this regarding Bristol or Edinburgh ?? x
    Sorry for the confusion! This was for Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the confusion! This was for Bristol
    Aww ok thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I've heard nothing from Nottingham since my interview in November! I was also told they'd get back to us by Christmas, but that didn't happen... I hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceG99)
    Has anyone heard from Bristol. No one I know has heard anything regarding interviews/rejection.
    All I've had is an email to say merry Christmas ahaha
    I got an offer from bristol last month

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for Vet Med + Supplementary year from RVC-London. Anybody else?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.