Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to hold a plastic fiver , live my life under the rule of the new priminister , live in the post brexit britian. What else have I missed & what am I letting myself in for ?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by Supernova91)
    I've yet to hold a plastic fiver , live my life under the rule of the new priminister , live in the post brexit britian. What else have I missed & what am I letting myself in for ?
    We're all still here, Life Goes On, and Life is beautiful :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't come you may bump into me and that is a fate worse than death

ReputationRep:
    Not much has changed, to be honest.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Where have you been?

I did a year abroad in China last year and coming back after 13 months found a new PM, brexit, moving house, and the end of GBBO :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonkeeper999)
    Where have you been?

I did a year abroad in China last year and coming back after 13 months found a new PM, brexit, moving house, and the end of GBBO :'(
    Ah that's so cool , you feel my pain!

I've been working , mainly turkey and Lanzarote but Portugal and Rhodes too !
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's so cool , you feel my pain!

I've been working , mainly turkey and Lanzarote but Portugal and Rhodes too !
    Sounds great! Haha, yeah it was almost as much shock coming home as when I first arrived in China!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Be careful of doctors driving Porsches.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by UWS)
    :rofl: PRSOM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My best guess is that the price of Freddo's may have changed since you were last here. :askamod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    you missed the TSR scrolling....

ReputationRep:
    Even though quite a lot has changed politicaly wise, not much that is really likely to effect you too much! Also, just to point out that we're not out the EU yet, so that's one less change for you to adapt to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harry293)
    Even though quite a lot has changed politicaly wise, not much that is really likely to effect you too much! Also, just to point out that we're not out the EU yet, so that's one less change for you to adapt to!
    I spent most of the year not in the EU , it's different, weird at first . No health and safety , no rules of the road ect haha

ReputationRep:
    I spent most of the year not in the EU , it's different, weird at first . No health and safety , no rules of the road ect haha
    Yeah, I bet it's pretty different!

ReputationRep:
    rain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    rain
    Turkey actually had some of the worst rain storms I've ever experienced !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    don't come you may bump into me and that is a fate worse than death

ReputationRep:
    The pound has gone down in value, pretty much all that's happened. Oh, and you must put a plastic fiver through the wash (not a hot one), the oddest experience pulling it out of your pocket after it's been through a full wash and spin and is still intact

ReputationRep:
    We are still waiting to live in Britain post- Brexit....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.