The Student Room Group

Which science A-Level do you think is the most hardest and most respected?

I'm just wondering what other people think :smile: to me they all seem to be equally hard but for some reason i have the idea that biology is easier than the other two 😂 though I know this isn't the case.

Do you think they're all equally respected?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I think physics is the most respected but for me chemistry is by far the hardest(dropped it)
Think physics is hardest, and physics and chem most respected
yeah biology is probably the least respected lmaoo it's a lot of memory work but the concepts and application are much harder in physics and chem. i'd say physics is harder and perhaps marginally more respected
I think Chem and Physics are equal in "respect" though I personally find Chem much harder Physics (in fact I find physics rather easy - so far).
Biology is definitely the hardest, by a stretch. The other 2 at least for AS1 aren't difficult whatsoever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Back at sixth form i found Chemistry the most difficult, completed the A level but barely. Biology seemed the easiest and always came easily to me, my highest grade was in Biology A level. Psychology was moderately difficult, plenty of facts to remember. Didn't do maths, physics so cannot comment, but statistics i love, I'm at university doing Biomedical Science now and the biostatistics module was fun! (and easy)
Reply 7
Original post by DharmaKitty
Back at sixth form i found Chemistry the most difficult, completed the A level but barely. Biology seemed the easiest and always came easily to me, my highest grade was in Biology A level. Psychology was moderately difficult, plenty of facts to remember. Didn't do maths, physics so cannot comment, but statistics i love, I'm at university doing Biomedical Science now and the biostatistics module was fun! (and easy)

Yeah, I believe biostatistics is not on the same level as A Level Maths statistics. I could be wrong, though. A Level Maths is supposed to be the most difficult A Level
Probably physics

Quick Reply

Latest