Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aminxv)
    Yes they did
    Oh ok thank you. How long did it take for them to offer you an interview after you sent in your UMS marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da Bee)
    How long did it take for them to offer you an interview after you sent in your UMS marks?
    Mine took about a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da Bee)
    Oh ok thank you. How long did it take for them to offer you an interview after you sent in your UMS marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh quite long for me. They asked me for module scores as soon as I applied in September. Interview was on 8th December, and offer was 13th December.

ReputationRep:
    You must have been the same day as me! Which one were you? XD
    I was the one that had a different schedule to everyone else 😅 (Not embarrassing at all...)

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer on Thursday! 😊 By the way - I was fairly sure I wouldn't get an offer bc I really messed up the mechanics question due to nerves! So don't lose hope if you're still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feyel)
    I was the one that had a different schedule to everyone else 😅 (Not embarrassing at all...)
    The girl that did music and physics??

ReputationRep:
    The blond one that left before eating?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that was me (I didn't get onto the music side in the end though - no surprise there!)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Had an Interview exactly 3 months ago and havent heard back yet, Is there any hope or should I just prepare for a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feyel)
    Yeah that was me (I didn't get onto the music side in the end though - no surprise there!)
    ahaha Hey! I was the guy that was super early and talked to you before your interview hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natiie)
    Hey guys,

Had an Interview exactly 3 months ago and havent heard back yet, Is there any hope or should I just prepare for a rejection?
    They say they try to give unsuccessful applicants as short of a wait as possible (due to not being savage). There is definitely hope if you're still waiting!! good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thekill)
    The blond one that left before eating?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    which one were you??

ReputationRep:
    which one were you??
    The French one !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thekill)
    The French one !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhh awesome, I was the Algerian guy who talked to you a bit in french XD

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh awesome, I was the Algerian guy who talked to you a bit in french XD
    I remember xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Since you guys are all physics applicants you may be interested in my website. I'm trying to make loads of revision material, because I want to to be available to EVERYONE for free.
    I write articles from time to time, and also have a forum where you can discuss cool topics in the world of physics and maths. It would be great if you could visit the site, and even better if you're willing to help with some material, as it's taking so long!

http://www.planckti.me

ReputationRep:
    Since you guys are all physics applicants you may be interested in my website. I'm trying to make loads of revision material, because I want to to be available to EVERYONE for free.
    I write articles from time to time, and also have a forum where you can discuss cool topics in the world of physics and maths. It would be great if you could visit the site, and even better if you're willing to help with some material, as it's taking so long!

Dude, the site is insane!! Just out of interest, did you make this all by yourself or is it a team effort? either way its very impressive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natiie)
    Dude, the site is insane!! Just out of interest, did you make this all by yourself or is it a team effort? either way its very impressive!
    You have no idea how much this means!! I can't take credit for most of the site design, it is a template, but 99% of the content is written by me! Again thanks and would be awesome to see you on there!

ReputationRep:

Wow your website is really cool 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It's really cool! I'll make an account on there!
    I see you go to peter symonds, I'm at alton college which isn't that far away

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.